chapter 04

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐄

it wasn't that long for 21-year old yoongi's mother to pass away, jeongguk was trying his hardest to stop yoongi to show up in his mother's burial day since his father and his siblings were there. yoongi was pushed to wear a choker for his safety, though he dislike wearing those. the atmosphere there was breathless, jeongguk being uncomfortable while yoongi tried his best to be there for his mother. the people was gossiping about the unfamiliar lady. taehyung was of course there, with his trainer seokjin who was talking with their boss which is yoongi's father, who didn't even budge to look at yoongi. taehyung can't help but to glance at the pretty young man which is yoongi, who he was assuming a female.

sadly the burial day had finish, so they decided to go home. he and jeongguk was there until there's no people left around anymore, his younger sister yeolyoung secretly waited for everybody to leave just to have a talk with yoongi. she said with her service card, "yoongi-oppa, don't hesitate to contact me."

yoongi's tears run down on its own as he quickly hugs his sister who hesitantly hugs back. jeongguk lowing his head to the alpha. that's right, yeolyoung secretly watch her older brother's back all these years, she thinks it's the time for her to help him too. yoongi said in a sobbing tone, "mother said before leaving that 'don't hate your family, and they'll realise what's your worth and good intentions.'"

"i'm sure father and our brothers will learn to love you," yeolyoung said as she pulled away. yoongi nodded and thanked yeolyoung. she continued, "oppa, i hope you forgive us."

yoongi smiled, "my gender doesn't have to do with our family." though there is. never in yoongi's life to feel hatred towards his family, he's thankful that his father let him live. yeolyoung smiled back and bid goodbye as they part ways.

inside the familiar black lambhorgini; the old man, seokjin, the other man, the driver, and taehyung was in there. the old man suddenly asked the younger man, "seems like you're having puberty, huh tae?"

seokjin fake a cough. taehyung furrowing his eyebrows, "huh?" it seems like the boy was still thinking about the lady at the burial day, so he didn't hear what the old man have said. the old man just chuckled, and just have conversation with his men. seokjin eyed taehyung not to budge a question to the old man. taehyung only pouted and stayed silent.

when taehyung was brought back to his place at working men's building, placed at the back of the min clan's headquarter that has training area. he fixed himself and ready to sleep. his bedroom door swung open and revealing seokjin, "you rascal, do you know what you're doing?!"

he kicked taehyung's butt that causes him to yelp, "what did i do?!" taehyung whined and rubs his buttcheek. seokjin shook his head and sterned, "i always told you to keep your head low and don't meet eye contacts to the mins!"

taehyung pouted playfully and cross his arms behind his head as he lay down, "it's not like we're living in a traditional- ow!" seokjin pinches taehyung at the waist, he glared at the older who sat down at the other bed. he pointed at taehyung and said in a serious tone;

"you were eyeing a member of the min, regardless of what rank you're- you really don't know your position!" seokjin get the newspaper he have been reading from the early morning and smack it on taehyung's head. before taehyung can spat, "the one with a kimono-like dress is the 3rd son of the min!"

taehyung widen his eyes, "son?!" seokjin nodded and was going to smack him when taehyung blocked it with his arms, reason for the older to stop his action, and just hiss in annoyance. taehyung scratch his nape, "son that dresses like woman-"

"shut it! you don't know anything," seokjin just place his newspaper back on the bedside table and lay on his bed. he groaned, "aigo! this scolding made me hungry."

taehyung bit his fingernail, trying to remember what that pretty young lady looks like. he can't imagine a beautiful woman have a dick, and carrying male hormones could be that fucking gorgeous. taehyung shook in irritation, "aish- hyung, let's just eat dinner and then get to sleep!"

KIM TAEHYUNG (A)
▪ care-free, smart in some way, deceased parents, sometimes quiet, appears eccentric, youngest member in the clan, good at guns, acts like the opposite of his age, friendly, totally a virgin

MIN YOONGI (O)
▪ feisty, clingy, crossdresser, 3rd son of min, knows self-defense, naive, could get emotional, rarely shows his soft side, normally wears dresses, into cute accessories, maybe likes skirts too

KIM SEOKJIN (B)
▪ matured enough, mother-like, friendly, close to anyone at the Min-Jo Eun Clan, trainer, approachable, might be the longest member of the clan, loves cooking and eating food, only had is his younger brother

JEON JEONGGUK (B)
▪ kind, protective, he's good at art, not a fan of guns, good listener, kind-of like a go-with-the-flow guy, can be manipulative, may appear secretive, too serious, yoongi's first

YOONGI'S SIBLINGS (A)
▪ business strategic, prioritize work, influenced by their father's way, yeolyoung got a soft spot for yoongi, she doesn't like suspicions, the 2 older brothers are arrogant and thinks only of the clan just like their father does

TAEHYUNG'S PARENTS (A/O)
▪ sweet and caring , family-oriented , father's loyal to Min-Jo Eun Clan and is close to the old man, he died by protecting the old man when the clan was being attacked, mother was severely affected and died from depression, there's rumor that his mother have mental illness even before the event and was passed onto her son taehyung by genes

MIN PARENTS (A/A)
▪ old man: merciless, arrogant, despise omegas, selfish, hardcore smoker and too focused on the clan since that's how he grew up. old woman: caring, worrisome, gentle, "motherly," her parents are originally 'A' female and 'O' father, but her mother married 'A' male.