chapter 09

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

eunjin enter the small gaming room, she saw her younger twin who were slacking off to his couch, a lollipop stuck in his mouth, and is watching the special guests gamble. she then walks closer to whisper something to him, after that, his lips smile wickedly up to his ears. he was stopping himself to laugh but the urge is overwhelming, so he bursted it out which made the players to be confused. she only smiled with an eye-smile from her twin's unusual reaction. as a twin, she knows his different laughs. he said with a grin, "so that's the reason."

"hah?" the old man's eyebrows unusually rose up, trying to get what the other line have said in his telephone. namjoon on the other line, twirls the telephone handset's cord. he said, "that's not the answer i wanted to hear, mr. min."

namjoon have requested awhile ago that he wanted to see the old man's son at the meeting since he never had the chance to meet the fiancé in person since he have heavy schedule, or was it? the old man's grip tightened on the phone handset, "alright."

they ended the call. the old man was in cold sweat since the son he'll give away is an omega, the one who ruined the Mins that supposedly run only by alphas. introducing the fiancé in their meeting will seriously affect the min clan, it won't be that long to be known worldwide. why would his wife kept this? is it because of his mother's sake? countless questions ran through his mind until his son junghyun called him, "father?"

he didn't even realise that his son have entered his office. junghyun was going to say something when his father said first, "i have an important meeting i need to attend, so do whatever comes up." junghyun hesitantly nodded and fix his glasses, pushing it up with his middle and index finger. he let his old man leave without hearing his words. after leaving the office, junghyun click his tongue.

yeolyoung after sipping her tea, "i know it's too sudden." yoongi quickly fix his shocked expression after his sister telling him earlier that he's meeting today his father and the man he's going to get married with. yoongi scowled and cross his arms, "i just finished dyeing my hair blue and now i wanna dye it gray."

yeolyoung grins and then straighten her lips since this is a serious matter, "i'm sorry, oppa. i don't wanna say this but father is in huge debt to one of our clan's connection." yoongi's pallid skin was normally white, but yoongi's face was really shock to know this all of a sudden. yeolyoung said, "please oppa, i'd replace myself if ever you don't want to-"

"yeolyoung," yoongi called and saw his sister shaking. she was so confuse, to the point she wanted to cry, she doesn't know which one to side anymore. if she'll not balance, one can fall apart. if she chose her father, then she will lose yoongi. jeongguk was there keeping his blank face, usually stood beside yoongi, and there's taehyung inside the mansion, eavesdropping close by the 3's spot. yoongi grab her hands and said, "alright, i'll go to the meeting."

yeolyoung pushed a smile and continue to cry. she said while sobbing, "th-thank you, oppa- hic, i'm sorry." yoongi only pets her head, jeongguk gave him a tissue for him to wipe off her tears. taehyung's phone suddenly rang and the caller is seokjin. he quickly answered it with an energetic greeting, "seokjin-hyung!"

"eh?" taehyung with his normally innocent eyes. seokjin just told him to dress up since yeolyoung will visit the mansion and will take him with her. taehyung nods and ended the line. one last glance at yoongi, he goes to his room to fix himself.

now in the city, there are parts where you're not belong and must not go to those places. under the city, there's an underground building for the unofficial businesses around the country. for short, the mafias' hideout.

"it's obvious why you all are here." the old man started, sitting on his office chair that were placed at the end of table, he's between the others who sits infront to one another, the table keeping them apart. jimin was there, playing superstar bts with full volume on, his distance was 3-seat away to the old man. namjoon was also there of course, quiet and usually sitting in crossed legs. he is beside the old man at the left side of the long and large oval-shaped table. eunjin who prefers standing up, was at the back close to jimin. she approached him, lowering herself which made the others saw her cleavage, might aswell pop outta that topwear. sadly, she wasn't aware of the naughty eyes.

"jimiiin, the phooone." eunjin said, enough for the mentioned young man to hear it. he whines shortly and just gave the phone to his older twin sister. she only smiled with an eye-smile like jimin's typical face, no doubt they're twins. she did that to reassure that his younger brother will continue his game after the meeting have finished. she then returns to her usual straight face as she comes back to her spot. unlike jimin, her eyes only vanish when she's smiling, she doesn't wear cute things like jimin in his usual baggy-oversized chimmy sweater. she wears a white shirt with buttons but the upper buttons are unbuttoned for her to breath since she's D cup, matching it with brown blazer, and her bottomwear is a skater-like skirt. it's somehow like a japanese schoolgirl uniform looks but with vibe of office worker. before the old man continue, jimin bluntly ask him:

"where's your son? he shouldn't be late because the groom has arrived here early." he meant to call namjoon. the young man just sat there quietly, his blazer is typically hung on his chair's backrest. the other leaders was surprise by hearing that, and this made jimin giggle cutely (but evilly), his plump lips have curved since they started to gossip infront of the old man. he then unwraps a lollipop to stuck it in his sweet mouth, waiting for the old man to respond. the old man felt like sweating and he was going to say some excuse when the door swung open as the pastel-colored figure showed up with two men in a suite. it looks familiar, it's like in movies, the princess and her butlers.

yoongi stood beside his father who didn't even budge a smile nor glance at him, he only bowed infront of the higher ups. jeongguk and taehyung stood between the father and son. yeolyoung then left the place to continue her work, she'll talk with taehyung after this. jimin smiled widely and place his knee on the table's surface, "nyahaha! what's the matter? are you worried sick so you hid him out to your clan just because he's an omega? how do you feel when he got some of your genes, mr. min?~"

the atmosphere wasn't light, it was heavy. the old man darken his aura. the people in there felt it and it was making them uncomfortable. jimin shamefully lay on top of the table, cheeks pink from the pheromones he have scented, and face the old man in upside down position as he pulls out his lolli. he then eyed yoongi and ask in his usual small voice, "what d'ya say to your father? huh, yoongi-ah♡?~"