chapter 10

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄

the meeting have finished and they left the place. the old man, yoongi, jeongguk, taehyung, namjoon, and the park twins are the only ones that stayed inside the meeting room. jimin is currently resting his head on the table as he play his game on the phone, eunjin stood beside him as usual, namjoon remained at his seat either the old man. the old man then took a deep breath which 'causes yoongi, jeongguk, and taehyung to glance at him. he stood up and lit a smoke, "it has been a long time."

eunjin, and namjoon now looked at the old man because something in that sentence must have a deeper meaning, it's left in assumption. the old man didn't even budge to look at yoongi, he only gestured him to namjoon by opening his rough palm. he pushed a smile, "i give you my 3rd son, min yoongi."

yoongi's cheeks have turned pink, his heart was thumping when his father called him that moment. he then move his hand on namjoon, "this is kim namjoon, the only son from kim clan."

namjoon who have been staring at the younger alpha which is taehyung, who felt the older's gaze which make him not dare to look at the him. namjoon grins and stood up, "i see." he then get his blazer and then approached taehyung who hesitantly steps back. he grabs his chin, and closen their gap. they locked eyes. namjoon's eyes was deep dark orb that somehow makes him feel that the older is trying to pull him closer but not literally. he finds it annoying, maybe because of his instinct. he said, "i would have own you the moment i laid eyes on you."

jimin have lost his game, his closed-eye then focus to the two alphas while unwrapping a new lollipop. jeongguk and the old man was making an unreadable face. eunjin in her usual poker face, and yoongi whose face have darken, hearing that made him feel worthless and kind of jealous, even though he's a son of the powerful clan, he's still a low class in the society. yoongi clench his fists and glared, "why him?!"

that high-pitched voice made them look at him. namjoon pulls away, taehyung massaged his chin because the older tightened his grip awhile ago, kind of hurts. namjoon approached yoongi and corner him at the table which causes jeongguk to automatically point the anaconda gun onto the alpha's head. namjoon ignored it and smirked as he eyes the omega down, "to be honest, i prefer someone like taehyung. don't worry, you're still useful to pay the debt of your father."

taehyung's eyes widen, the older knows his name. the short man grits his teeth because of what namjoon answered to him. he really felt very small for being born as an omega. he just wanna die at the moment. jimin saw all of it and laughs, "nyahahaha! oh~ how interesting, right eunjin-'na♡?~" (noona)

eunjin nodded shortly and still stay stood close to her twin. somehow, taehyung and yoongi have the feeling that they don't want to feel, it was kind of irritating almost. jimin lay his stomach on the table, crossing his legs, and cupping his own cheeks with his palms. his eyes were so curved just like his lips that is smiling ear to ear. he called, "ggukie~♡"

jeongguk got the message, he didn't hesitate to point the gun to yoongi's head. the omega widen his eyes by that, his fear of dying right here and now builds up. jimin was curious to yoongi's reaction, he knows his twin eunjin also wanted to see all these. the old man just continued to smoke and keeps being silent. taehyung was very well confused to what the fuck is going on, but somehow wanted to take the shot from yoongi. namjoon then pulled away and fix his tie, straightening his face. yoongi gave jeongguk a bitter look, "jeo-jeongguk, why?"

"i'm officially working under the park clan, jimin-nim ordered me to spy under the min clan to look what they're hiding and such." jeongguk answered with shallow eyes. yoongi saw nothing but cold eyes from jeongguk, it wasn't the jeongguk he knows those moments they had. oh, now that explains it why jimin knows that the old man was hiding something and why namjoon decided to meet up the offer which is yoongi, right inside the meeting room. the old man tsked and lit off his cig onto the table's surface. he smirked, "y'all gotta try harder to cause me heart attack, brats."

yoongi hid his face with his hands as he started to cry. taehyung wanting to approach him but he feels namjoon is eyeing on him, plus he felt glued in his spot. he only shoot daggers with his eyes to jeongguk who didn't even budge at him. jimin tilt his head that causes his sweater chimmy's ears to move. he grins shortly, and then stood up the table. he raise his hands in the air, eye-smiled further neither his lips, "nyahaha! yoongi's fate will be known through gamble!~"

"once you try to devour, you can't stop it." yeolyoung commented after hearing what happened in the meeting that day from taehyung. she is currently drinking her tea, "nothing else?"

taehyung scratch his nape, "ye-yeah. since then, yoongi-nim locked himself in his bed." the face taehyung is making was full of worries, yeolyoung grins and place down her tea. he ask her with confused face, "what's funny?"

"i hope you'll take good care of yoongi-oppa from now on," yeolyoung smiled and taehyung nodded shyly. she then continued with resentment, "i knew it that he's a traitor, i just can't find any evidences- i'll kill him someday."

"please, let me." taehyung pushed a smile since he figuratively see yeolyoung's dark energy, seems like she's showing her devil side, women are dangerous in the inside afterall. yeolyoung then fix herself, "taehyung-oppa, don't be too comfortable with me since i can kill you too if ever you're like that scumbag." she was mentioning jeongguk. taehyung gave her a boxy smile and a peace sign. he said confidently, "we're not the same even the tiniest bit. it's a promise!"

for yoongi, he felt light today, he is in his loomy room, sitting at the middle of his queen-size bed, his bottom body parts were covered by the blanket. he glanced at the tray with food in it, he suddenly thought of jeongguk so he quickly shook that thought away. he opened his hands and saw his palms, closing it and then opening. he sighed, dropping himself onto the white sheet as the pillows jumped because of the sudden weight. he just woken up, he's already feeling sleepy, cause of crying maybe.