chapter 15

𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑

"mr. min, there's gotta be a way to pay off your debt." taehyung huffs as he keeps following the old man who wasn't even stopping his footsteps in the hallway, his men were following him. the man click his tongue and raise his hand to the young man's face, "if you suggest to give some of my men, sell illegal stuff, and such then no."

if he did offer the first one, then namjoon probably gonna kill them each like some kind of dummies in the training camps. if selling him an illegal stuff like drugs, then the man will betray him which causes to blackmail the old man. the debt will only increase, the old man will have his debt in his grave in the end. namjoon isn't the kind of alpha who likes to be tested with, he wanted it final with no hesitation nor regrets.

taehyung stopped following the old man, and just stare at him. the old man then suddenly stop on his tracks, he gesture taehyung to come close. the young man perks up like a puppy, and quickly did. he was hoping that the old man changed his mind, but his shoulders drop when he heard him say: "if you want to protect that omega, win the game for me."

"do you fucking know what you're doing?" seokjin was so angry he could hammer taehyung's head. the younger looks at the floor and scratch his nape. he can't meet eye contact to his motherly trainer and to yeolyoung who seemingly quiet beside him. seokjin is so worried that his heart thumping so loud to the point he wanna pass out. he massage his temple and took deep breaths. he said, "the players are exclusively best at gamble. if only i knew this would happen, i'd teach you how to gam- who am i even kidding? i don't even gamble."

seokjin threw his hands in air and look up as if looking for a miracle. taehyung pouts, he looks like a sulking puppy. yeolyoung pushed a smile to her lips, then patted his shoulder. she said, "taehyung-oppa, please be careful. think before you move."

they had eye contact and then he moves his gaze to seokjin who still looks worried sick. taehyung gave them a boxy smile to brighten up the mood, "i'll do my best." seokjin flatten his lips and breaths out heavily. he pats the younger's head, and then walk away. "goodluck," yeolyoung said shortly. the two goes to the seats of min clan, the old man was already there, waiting for the gamble with normally furrowed eyebrows. the other audience was from other clans, and seats are divided equally. around these seats, there is a square-shaped table and 4 chairs on each side, placed in the middle of the crowds. the people who are far away can see it by the screen of wide 4 tvs that hung around on the ceiling, all are connected in cctv, so they can watch the players gamble.

they are all in the third floor of the park's casino. the third floor is exclusively for invited high ranked gamblers, and it only available for big events since this floor is considered private. the workers are strictly all beta to avoid issues, scandals, and affairs. taehyung saw namjoon entering the huge door with his men, he isn't wearing his blazer as usual and is hung on his forearm. his blonde hair was sleek back, exposing his forehead which made him look manlier. namjoon then approach the table, he hangs his blazer to a random chair's back layer. he sat down on that chair too as he wait for other gamblers. his men goes to their seats, and have their full support to their boss.

one of the worker gesture taehyung to take a seat on one of the chair. taehyung nodded, and pull the chair that's closer to him, it was infront of namjoon. the older's lips have curved up, he looks at taehyung devilishly. he was letting out heavy pheromones even without trying to. he said roughly, "the old man seems traumatized to face me, so he bought a cute puppy instead."

taehyung's thick eyebrows have furrowed. he scowls at namjoon, "i'll not give you yoongi-nim." he responded which made namjoon grins. he cross his arms, and lay his back to the chair's backrest. he said, "let's see about that."