chapter 11

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓𝐘

"i'm sorry, please! spare me, i beg you!" the old man pleaded, raising his arm shakingly while he stay flat onto the floor along with some of his blood that splattered. eunjin looks down blankly at him like he looks some kind of cockroach needing to be squashed, she rose the thinly-wide blade to slice the man wholly. jimin with his usual lollipop that's stuck in his mouth, hummingly ask which stop her, "noona♡.. do you think i look pretty with these hairpins?~"

his chimmy hood is worn off, so eunjin could see his whole pink pastel colored hair. jimin looks away to the window mirror to face where eunjin is. eunjin puts the blade down, she made a slightly surprise face and her eyes then vanish because of smiling. she said, "you look wooonderfull, jimiiinie."

jimin had XIII pin on his left bangs which shows his eyebrow, giving his curve-closed eyes more attention. jimin's smile stayed, "you should also try them, eunjin-na~♡" (easter egg: XIII - his b'day.)

eunjin's cheeks turns pink and said in embarrassment, "n-no need, jimin. i'm nooot like-" she was taken aback when jimin got down to the counter's desk, approaching her excitedly like a kid and lets him wear it on her. she tries to stop him, "jiminiieee, y'know i can't-"

"i know~," jimin didn't touch the bangs of eunjin on the side that covers her right eye. after putting the pin on her pink colored long locks, jimin pulls away and gave her a full joyful face. this made eunjin flush, but then she spotted his cheek has hand mark. right, this is why she's carrying the heavy sharp object. she said, "thank youuuu very much, jimiiinie. now excuuuse me, i have to puuunish for his unforgivable doiiing."

he let her walk pass him as she approaches the crawling man. she easily rose up the blade and slice it to the man who was crawling away from them, the man widen his eyes as it rolled back and his mouth screamed from agony as his blood came out like an explosion. jimin remains with his usual eye-smile, and curved lips; even though little drops of the man's blood landed onto him, unlike his sister who was almost covered in blood who continuously lands the blade onto the dead man.

after finishing a stick, jimin brings a lollipop out of his oversized chimmy's pocket, "nyahaha!~, i told you he didn't even hit that hard." he pouts playfully as he started to suck on the lolli, and then approaches eunjin who was taking her breaths after breaking the man's flesh and bones. eunjin looks at jimin without the obvious worry, she knows jimin can take pains but filthy bastards like them doesn't deserve to lay anything they have on her little brother's body.

eunjin wipes away the blood onto her face, and look at the blade she randomly grab onto the shop. looks like she'll gonna carry this from now on. she said in a serious face, "i will still not goooiing to tolerate them, jiiimin-ah."

"thank you, darling~" the aged woman gave the butler a smile along with her eye-smile. the butler bow and left the balcony, the two was currently stood there quiet. the woman place down the glass wine onto the table. her lips straighten, but her eyes remain closed and curved. she started, "you two still haven't grew up. still needs mother to say, 'you two are all messy-dirty, clean yourself up.. or do you want me to do it for you two?'"

eunjin gulps her stuck saliva and stay silent on her spot. jimin with his lolli, just approach their mother. the blood from the man awhile ago is still stained on their body, jimin decided to visit their mom in this kind of state. eunjin did try to stop him, but jimin was too spoiled for that. eunjin widen her eyes when jimin hugged their mother from the back. she quickly approached her younger twin brother to stop him, "jiminiieee."

jimin just giggles and tighten his hug on their mother who remains postured. before eunjin can pull jimin off of their mother, "now, now. you'll get the blood all over me, jimin."

jimin playfully pouts and rest his head on his mother's shoulder, "we used to play, eomma~♡." their mom grins and pat jimin who smiled widely along with his close-curved eyes, just like his mom's eyes that influenced his. she replied, "you must be forgetting that my body's too weak for cleansing sins. how nostalgic."

jimin then pulled away, and goes to the balcony's guardrail surface. stepping on it as the wind blows on him that causes his chimmy hood to wear off. her mother took sips on the glass and enjoy the breeze with him. jimin pulls out his lollipop, "eunjin cleansed a soul today, eomma~♡."

eunjin stood stiff when her mother slowly looks at her at the back, she gave her an empty eyes. it didn't last long that her eyes were open, she then get her head back to face front. she said with closed eyes and straighten lips, "why did you took that filthy-looking weapon, eunjin?"

eunjin lowers her head and was about to apologize when her mother gesture her to come close by raising her hand without looking at her. eunjin approaches her with straight poker face and grab her mom's delicate hand with two hands. eunjin collides her forehead to the back of her mother's palm, sign of 'blessing' from their beliefs. their mother kept facing where's jimin who is now sat at the guardrail's surface, swinging his legs while he's looking down the balcony. the sick woman which is their mother, grabs eunjin's hand. she said, "soon the god is going to claim back my soul, i want you to have my personal punishers."

"eomma," she called her with not so obvious sad eyes. too bad, her mom and her twin whose sharp knows behind that poker face of hers. her mother smiled and grab eunjin's hand with both hands. this is a sign that eunjin has given power from her mother. she now owns the punishment (red) room, that their mother calls 'diastial box.'

"nyahahaha!~♡" jimin laughs high-pitched as he took a new lollipop. he's currently laying on his couch, foot rested on the back-layer, and focused on his nintedo switch. eunjin is normally stood close to the couch, breast out, and silent with poker face. jimin who were hugging the lollipop jar on his side, got up. he approaches jeongguk who was hung upside-down, with red face caused by the blood running inside of him. he closen their face, "for all the years you've been in the min clan. that was all your information, jeongguk~♡"

"i-i sincerely apologize," jeongguk breaths. jimin opened his eyes slightly to meet with his, jeongguk knows that jimin isn't convinced at all. jimin said with darken face, "i didn't order you to talk, jeongguk."

his eyes was glowing, an omega like him is out of the third gender role. well, that was exaggeration but it fits. jimin then return his eye-smile and pulled away. he touched his chin with two fingers and heads up as if thinking. he continued, "you just had all your fun with the old man's omega."

he then turns around as he take another lollipop out of the jar. before jimin goes back to his couch to continue playing. "since i'm not a punisher, but a sweet tooth boy, i'll leave you to eunjin's care~♡"

eunjin approaches jeongguk with a whip, its rope was thin. jeongguk didn't had the chance to look on her huge breast, but look at the whip with horror. eunjin looks at him with determination, "for not following jimiiin's strict rules, is iii will teach you a quick leeesson."

jimin heard a scream and then groans from jeongguk. eunjin continuing to whip it onto him like some kind of animal. jimin continuer playing, his lips curved up, reaching the ears. he laughs, "nyahahaha~!"

reread.