Chapter 30. The Last Affair Pt.3

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

the votes from last chapter -[TEMPORARY] Helpp- have decided what i'll be doing for the next few months..

get ur sequel, u, mf- ok jk

i may well try to do both at the same time, but that will probably be even harder.

anyways, i hope you enjoy! :D

——————(-^-)——————

"SHUT UP!" Shi yelled in frustration. It seems that *they weren't one if the types to open up so sweetly.

"*chucke* Okay, okay. I'm just messing with you. Anyways.. I believe my time here is almost done. I need to get back" Aaron said as he carefully put the 'test tube' back in his hood. He slowly stood up from the bench he was sitting on, Makai doing the same.

"Good luck. Finish it fast" Makai said and gave Aaron a pat on the shoulder, putting his pitch black sunglasses back on with his other hand.

Aaron nodded, saying 'got it' and took Shadeon's poke-ball from the bench, releasing it. He started walking with the already invisible ghost and his Pokemon towards the arena. Makai turned the other way and headed towards the spectator stands.

Just as Aaron was almost out of the long hallway leading to some open space, he heard a loud whistle coming from speakers above. He almost chuckled at the cool timing, but kept walking without making any sound.

MEANWHILE, AT THE STANDS:

*whistle*

"Guys, guys! The whistle! They're coming out now!" Max screamed in excitement, as he wanted to see the battle continue.

The other quickly stopped talking and looked at the battlefield. Suddenly, a voice interrupted them:
"Who do you think is gonna win?"

The group turned around to be met with the one and only, Makai. He quietly leaned on the wall with his sunglasses once again, still looking at the battlefield.

Meanwhile, our group was deep in thoughts, as Aaron's and Gladion's power seemed to match.

But one confident voice quickly interrupted them:
"It's going to be Aaron"

All of our friends turned to look at Serena with a surprised face, but one of them quickly spoke up:
"Oh, Serena!~ Voting for your love?" Bonnie teased her with a big smile on her face. Some others slightly chuckled.

"Are- Are you mocking me?.." Serena asked, clearly offended. Bonnie seemed to buy it for one second, but then quickly caught on Serena's plan.

"Why, yes, I am" Bonnie proudly stated with closed eyes and a hand on her chest. Serena was starting to blush from embarrassment.

Or was that something else?

"Someone's blushing!~" Bonnie proceeded to mock Serena, but saw no reaction. Serena was frozen, staring at the arena. Just then, Bonnie turned her head to look at the 2 trainers in their boxes, their poke-balls in hands:
"Oh boy, here we go again"

MEANWHILE, AT THE BATTLEFIELD:

Aaron slowly made his way up to his box with Shadeon, ready to battle. He smirked under the hide gear, almost knowing that he would win.

"Trainers, ready!

Send out your second Pokemon!" the referee yelled and threw his right hand in the air once again.