Chapter 33. What?.. Pt.2

HELLO HELLO HELLO

we're having a history test this wednesday and i'm so nervous, god help me

oh and btw, i've finally remade the drawing of the Alolan cave in [Chapter 5], so go and check it out :D

——————(-^-)——————

Previously:

Ash was out of his mind but in it at the same time? Whatever you call it.

He was in endless darkness with only Shi to accompany him. Secrets are spilled, discoveries are made, and Ash's world changes completely.
What comes next?

——————(-^-)——————

Currently:

"What?.."

"Exactly what I said. You were in a life threatening situation and your friends left you to die" Shi said with a calm expression as if this was casual.

Ash stood there in disbelief:
"I-.. I-.. I don't believe you.."

"Hell, you can even get a lie detector and see if I'm lying. Oh wait, you can't" Shi gave him a mocking smirk. *They then sighed and continued:
"Well, you see.. There was that one accident in Alola.."

Ash interrupted *their speech:
"Tell me. Right. Now"

Shi sighed not the last time this day and tapped Ash on his forehead, a small white light coming out of *their finger.

Ash's head started to hurt and he grabbed it with his 2 hands in a hurry.

He opened his eyes wide and remembered..

——————(-^-)——————

FLASHBACK
AWARDING CEREMONY, ALOLA, 1 YEAR AGO

Fire was everywhere and it was spreading fast. Guzzlord has come to this world and began it's destruction. Unfortunately for the pokemon, a certain trainer was going to stop this madness all at once.

Key word - was..

Ash and Pikachu were about to fire a thunderbolt at the Ultra Beast with Tapu-Koko by their side when a big piece of metal came from above and separated Ash from his Pokemon:
"Pikachu! Tapu-Koko! Guys, can you hear me?!" Ash screamed in worry. A faint 'Pika Pi' was heard from the other side, the trainer sighed.

Suddenly, he heard voices from behind. Those were his Alolan friends and Prof. Kukui:
"Ash, Ash! What is happening?"

"There's no time to expl-"

BAM

One more piece of metal fell and separated Ash and his friends.

He could hear Pikachu, Tapu-Koko and the group calling out for him, but his vision started to get blurry. He could smell and see only the smoke of the fire. He couldn't start talking and the ringing in his ears was getting louder and louder.

He was trapped, with nowhere to go. The 2 metal pieces were about to fall on him from above, but when they started falling, they hit each other and stopped. The metal was getting heavier by second because of the fire and about to fall, but Ash still had around 1 minute to say goodbye and accept his fate.

Ash coughed a couple of times and with all his strength shouted out with his now raspy voice:
"Guys, Pikachu!. *cough* It's getting dangerous!.. *cough* I can't hear you, but, please *cough*, get out of here!.."