Chapter 1. Happy[?] End

|-Edited 03.08.2021-|

Feel free to criticise. I try to learn my mistakes, thanks. Let's begin!

——————(-^-)——————

AUTHOR'S POV

Ash had just won a Pokemon League. He was so happy that he could almost explode! Of course, Pikachu and his friends, who were currently with him, managed to get him to calm down, but he was still very uncontrollable.

"I need to tell my other friends and Pokemon. RIGHT NOW! Imagine how they would react! We've finally done it!" Ash screamed at his classmates with limitless amounts of energy still residing inside him. They mentally cringed at his enthusiasm for the 15th time.

Kiawe was the next to speak up:
"Yeah, Ash. We get it.. You're excited and all but.. We still haven't finished our battles. The next time I'm going to beat you and take that champion title away from you, just wait!"

"Sorry, but that ain't gonna be happening any time soon" answered Ash with a smile and a menacing glint in his eyes. Everyone chuckled at the protectiveness Ash was showing of his new title.

It was quite lively in the room. All the Prof. Kukui class members enjoyed each other company. It couldn't be the other way.

Everyone stopped laughing. Ash sighed and put a warm smile on his face. He looked down at the floor and quietly added:
"Me and Pikachu were trying to make our dream come true for a long time. And now we are here.. 'Alolas first ever champion'. Sounds nice."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Ash Ketchum please proceed to the battlefield!" A voice was heard from the comms.

"I guess it is time to go!" Ash said.

"Yes. We don't want to be late, do we?" Lillie asked with a closed eye smile. Then everyone walked out of the room.

AT THE BATTLEFIELD:

"Watched over by the contestants who fought in the final tournament, Masked Royal is now handing over the trophy to the first Champion: Ash Ketchum from Pallet town!"

"Congratulations, Ash." Masked Royal said as he walked towards our champion with a smile.

"Thank you, Masked Royal!" Ash said taking the trophy from his teacher's hands. His head turned to face Pikachu:
"Okay, Pikachu, go on!" Ash cheerfully said, as Pikachu began sniffing their new trophy. The next second Pikachu's happiness changed to confusion.

"I guess you don't get it" Ash commented and giggled. He quickly turned to face Masked Royal:
"I am really looking forward to tomorrow's exhibition match!" Ash said with a determined smile on his face. It seems that he is waiting for that match very hard.

"As am I, Ash" commented his teacher with a warm smile on his face.

Then Ash turned to face the audience and his friends, starting to pose with the trophy he was currently holding in his hands.

Everyone was shouting:
"Congratulations!" and Ash was answering them with a simple 'thank you!'

The cheers stopped. Suddenly, a gigantic portal made it's way out of nowhere. It was just there - swirling in the sky.

The Aether Foundation members started freaking out. It had come out of nowhere and in such an inconvenient time and place that it was almost a 0% chance of it happening! They couldn't hold it off and it seems that there were a few more forming around the stadium.

Everyone at the stadium finally took notice of the situation, the security being the first ones to witness the portal hanging in the sky. They quickly started evacuating people as the saw something big coming out of it.

Only one person here knew of the thing that was about to come out. No one else here knew of it's existence.

As the evacuation process was half way done, the people in the middle of the stadium finally noticed what was right above their heads. They moved out of the way and in front of them appeared an unknown to the Aether Foundation or any other person Ultra Beast.

When it landed, in split seconds of seeing it, Ash was the only one to recognise it's appearance as he whispered out his name:

"Guzzlord.."

——————(-^-)——————

Yeep, so this will be it for now. Maybe i will post something today, maybe no. ANYWAY, if you find any mistakes, please comment down below.

For now,
BYE