Chapter 11. Once Again a 'Double Trouble'

WOAHHH, I come back and see this:

I want to thank you for the attention <3

Interesting fact: If you see an art and I don't warn you about the copyright or smth, it means the art is mine.

——————(-^-)——————

Aaron was outside of the stadium with all his old friends.

"U fine with me calling 'em old friends, right...? Uhhh, am I right, Ash?" the author (aka me) asked nervously.

'Nawhh! They are still my best friends. Nothing will change dat! Now stop calling my friends 'old'!'

"Ye, ye.. Sure... Fine.." I said and sweat dropped.

"Cmon, continue with the story already" said Aaron and looked at me with a tough face.

"Sir, yes, sir!"

——————(-^-)——————

Aaron was outside of the stadium with his best friends. His rivals were also found standing before him.

It was a beautiful sunset. There were some clouds in the sky, and they made the picture way more beautiful. The sun was orange and was almost hidden behind the horizon. A very pleasant wind, pleasant temperature, everything was perfect.

It was so calming and quiet. Very strange since they were on the Manalo stadium.

Aaron was firstly just staring at his friends, then he turned his head to look at the beautiful sunset.

He couldn't see it because of the blindfold and hoodie, but with his aura he could see things by his feelings. His friends have changed in their looks, but he was seeing them the same. The same, when he lastly talked with them as Ash Ketchum.

They were all standing very quietly. No one dared to talk. Maybe that was because of the presence of Aaron, or maybe they just enjoyed the reddish sky.

But then Aaron turned to them and started the talk, what would lead to some unwanted encounters.

"Hey, guys, want me to show you an amazing place?" asked Aaron and winked at his friends/rivals.
"I am sure you will like it, if you will come"

At first, they all stood quietly and didn't move, but then they started to answer the mysterious boy.

"I'm in. I want to hang out with you more. And if you tell it's amazing, I think I should see the place" said Sawyer and began to dance flex