Chapter 27. The Calm Before The Storm Pt.2

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

i lost interest in this for some time, so i haven't updated it for a long time, sorry

aand i'm still drawing my OC's 'Bri' backstory comic ;-;

and the teaser.. well, sh-(QUACK)..

——————(-^-)——————

WITH AARON;

Aaron and Shadeon were running to the locker rooms as fast as they could. No one would want to miss the finals like this, right? Especially when you are up against your old friend and rival in battling.

Typical Ash..

"SHAD, SHAD, SHAD, SHAD! SHADEON SHAD SHAD!" (SH-(quack), SH-(quack), SH-(quack), SH-(quack)! WE ARE SO LATE!) Shadeon was shouting with terror.

"I KNOW, BUD! RUN, RUN, RUN! WE NEED TO BE THERE IN THREE MINUTES!" Aaron literally screamed with all his strength, as they both continued running with crazy speed, jumping over different obstacles.

The obstacles on the way were honestly nothing for Aaron and Shadeon. They've ran around their forest so much, that they've discovered a lot of different techniques and styles of parkour.

Aaron and Shadeon were soon found running towards the end of the last grass terrain. Aaron jumped off it's edge with his Pokemon, ignoring the stairs nearby (the ground was like 4 seconds of falling before them). In midair, Aaron took out Gardevoir's poke-ball and threw it down on the ground.

Gardevoir appeared out of the red light and quickly came in with using Psychic to slow Aaron's and Shadeon's falling in midair, so they wouldn't get hurt. Right when they both landed, Aaron took Gadevoir's poke-ball, quickly returned her and started to run to his right - one of the extra entrances was right there.

Aaron and Shadeon quickly slipped between the opening glass door and continued running. Aaron was counting the seconds he had left in his mind, so he informed his fellow Pokemon of the time they had left almost every 10 seconds.

They had 1 more minute to reach the battlefield.

'Okay, now we need to turn to the right, then left and run straight.. The second door on the left.. Don't forget Aaron, don't forget!' Aaron reminded himself of the stadium structure.

Suddenly Shi popped up in his mind:
'Mmmm, being late, are we? You must be pretty tired by now..' *they said it with the tone of 'I'm-gonna-make-it-worse'.

"OH- DON'T YOU- DARE!" Aaron shouted between loud and deep gasps for air. Shi then smiled, popped up behind Aaron and pushed him into the wall in front of him.
"OH MY GOD, STOP THIS HELL!"

Aaron quickly got up and ran to his right. He then 'drifted' on the next corner and ran straight, Shi followed.

'Hehe, how's the hit? Liked it?' Shi smiled and tried to stop *their laughter from coming out.

'No.. Shi.. Stop this, oh my god..' Aaron thought with annoyingness. Shi smiled for a couple of seconds for some weird reason and disappeared.

Aaron stopped running along with Shadeon, who seemed very confused about what happened right now. Who was he talking to? He had no idea.

Aaron suddenly realized:
"Wait.....

F-(quack), WE MISSED THE LOCKER ROOMS!" he quickly turned around and started running to the second door with the last bit of energy he had left. Shadeon followed close by.