Chapter 22. Shi Or Death?..

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

BOOM, THIS SH-(quack) is DONE!

and this meme..
MAN, i got very tired making this one
(it has some mistakes, i'll try to fix them later in the future)

hope you like it ;P

——————(-^-)——————

WITH MAKAI:

"Dam, Ash actually IS a good guy" Makai mumbled, as he made his way through the bushes.

"Aww, already falling for him? That's gay" an unknown voice echoed through the forest.

"Ew, shut up, Shi. He is just a friend. Plus, he has someone else. And why are you even here? Go back in your 'home" Makai annoyingly mumbled in answer to the 'stupid' ghost flying around him.

"Aww, why not let me play a little? I wanted to chat with you too, you know?" *they asked with a clear bored tone in *their voice

(genderless or u can choose the gender comfortable for urself + i say '*they' when i mean only Shi, usual 'they' is for everyone).

'Why just not get off me, I know that you are dead and stuff, but chatting with you everyday is becoming tiring' Makai thought in his head, as he turned his head on the left to look at Shi.

*Their skin looked very pale. *They also had a very 'girl' looking haircut with some purple stripes, randomly seen in *their hair. *They were wearing a very modern looking grey-purplish hoodie with a purple band on *their left arm along with a poorly wrapped bandage around the wrist. *They had ho legs and were freely floating in the air, what did you expect from a ghost?

Makai threw his hands in the air and started screaming:"Then why don't you just go back to Ash and tell him: 'Hello, I am a spirit of a dead kid that follows you everywhere and lives in your test tube'? That would be a very nice introduction" He c...

"Then why don't you just go back to Ash and tell him: 'Hello, I am a spirit of a dead kid that follows you everywhere and lives in your test tube'? That would be a very nice introduction" He could snap any moment now.

"I can do just that, if you insist" Shi flew closer to Makai 'laying' on *their back, with *their hands supporting *their head, smiling.

"Ugh, whatever.." Makai waved off Shi, who stopped following him right after his last words.

Shi grinned and mumbled something only *they could hear..

"This is where the fun begins.."

WITH AARON:

Aaron was peacefully sleeping on the sand, under the blanket that Makai gave to him. A full moon, a lot of beautiful stars, no clouds, peaceful flowing water, sand that started to cool off when the sun hid behind the horizon. Nothing special for Aaron.