Chapter 3̸1. The L̷a̶s̸t̷ Af̵f̸air Pt.4̴̬̔

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

we're probably gonna have tests everyday from now on.
it's been like 2 weeks and everyday we get at least 1 test :/

mainly english, but i'm pretty good at it so it's not much coming from that.
there's also biology.. and algebra.. aw sh-(QUACK)..

so yeah, expect me to update slower.

and also, before this chapter starts..
i love angst and drama ok?
lol don't blame me

good luck :))

——————(-^-)——————

"Gladion's Zoroark and Aaron's Altaria are both unable to battle! Both trainers have only one Pokemon left!"

"OH MY GOD! BOTH POKEMON HAVE FAINTED AT THE SAME TIME ONCE AGAIN! THIS IS THE FINAL SHOWDOWN, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WHO'LL WIN THIS FIERCE BATTLE?!!" the commentator screamed in the mic, hurting some poor ears.

'Didn't think it would come to this again' Aaron slowly, nervously inhaled and exhaled. The memories came flooding back to him..

~"Lycanroc is unable to battle!.."~

~"The winner of this battle is Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town!.."~

~"Guzzlord.."~

Aaron quickly shook those thoughts off and nervously took out his last poke-ball. He was throwing the poke-ball not so high in the air and catching it with the same hand a few times. Finally he caught it one last time as he put the poke-ball back on his belt and smiled under the covers.

"You know what to do, bud.." Aaron whispered and gave a small pat on the head to Shadeon. It quietly purred in response and smiled.

Gladion, on the other hand, took out one of his poke-balls, calmly holding it in his left hand. He was cautiously looking in Aaron's and Shadeon's direction from time to time.

"Trainers, ready!

Send out your last Pokemon!" the referee said in his mic, waiting for both trainers to release their Pokemon.

"Shadeon, my friend, go and show them your power!" Aaron said with determination and excitement.

Though one feeling was consuming him way more than ether his determination or happiness..

It was fear for something that shouldn't happen anytime soon,

but..

"Umbreon, let's do this" Gladion commented as he threw his poke-ball in the air.

Two eeveelutions stood calmly on the field: examining and studying each other.

Aaron's nervousness filled him even more as his heartbeat started to speed up. 'The same species.. Why does this have to happen right now!..' Aaron thought. He was feeing very frantic and anxious. But right then, more memories started to make their way in his head.

~"One day!.."~

~"Congratulations, Ash.."~

~"Let's battle once again!.."~

Aaron shook those off as well as he gripped his hood in the center of his chest, slowly gasping for air.

"Are you good?" Gladion noticed his acting and decided to speak up first. The referee also took his time to wait for the answer. Aaron quickly stopped and apologized: