Chapter 2. Good or Bad?

|-Edited 03.08.2021-|

Previously:

Masked Royal handed the victory trophy to Ash and everyone was celebrating.

But not for long: a noisy Ultra Beast came to ruin the fun.

——————(-^-)——————

Currently:

"Ash, isn't that the pokemon you were fighting against in the other dimension?" Asked Masked Royal, quickly making his way back to Ash, who he had walked away from earlier.

"Yeah-" Ash stopped for a second:
"Wait, how did you know about that?" Ash asked, totally confused. He told that story only to his class and Prof. Kukui.

"Uhh... Just a lucky guess? Haha.." the worried teacher sweatdropped and tried to quickly make up an answer. Key word tried.

"Fine.. I guess?.. "Ash added and sweat dropped as well. He seemed to catch the bait. Masked Royal quietly sighed in relief.

They were interrupted:
"An Ultra Beast here and now is very dangerous! Evacuate everyone!" shouted Gladion as he grabbed a poke-ball:
"Go, Umbreon!" he shouted as he threw his poke-ball in the air.

A beautiful midnight eeveelution appeared in a red light. Gladion didn't lose time and called out a command:
"Umbreon, Shadow Ball!"

Umbreon opened it's mouth and gathered black energy in a split second. It formed into a black sphere and was sent flying straight to the Ultra Beast. A large sum of dust covered the battlefield on impact, but when it was completely gone the Ultra Beast looked like nothing had hit it. Guzzlord used Protect. No damage dealt. The Ultra Beast formed a Shadow ball as well and threw it back in Gladion's direction with great speed.

"Get out of here!" Lana shouted to everyone, trying to warn them about the incoming Shadow Ball. After the hit, which Gladion barely dodged, a huge amount of dust once again covered the surroundings.

Everyone took out their poke-balls and called out for their Pokemon.

Each one of the trainers present started trying to damage the Ultra Beast, sometimes even in a combo attack. But once again, key word trying.

Ash just stood there in disbelief, watching as his friends and their Pokemon fail to hit the Guzzlord. Even Prof. Kuku- I mean.. Masked Royal wasn't doing great. He watched everyone go down one by one... until he's had enough.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash commanded his Pokemon with determination in his eyes.
Pikachu obeyed and steadied his stance on the ground and with a war cry launched a full power Thunderbolt at the Guzzlord.

The Thunderbolt dealt no damage.. Guzzlord used Protect once again. Ash quietly growled.

"Let's get this over with.." Ash said with a bit of annoyance in his voice. He started exploring his left trousers' pocket. He was looking for something in there..

Everyone on the ground used their last strength to look at the champion. They were smiling to see that Ash took out a Z-Crystal from his pocket. They thought that it was the Normalium-Z at first, but it wasn't. They couldn't see the exact way it looked, but it wasn't either the Normalium-Z or the Steelium-Z. It was something else.

He replaced the Electrium-Z with the unknown Z-Crystal. He started to unleash a Z-move:
"Let the silence fill the air, let it darken and lighten everything around us..."

Something's..

Everyone looked at Ash. They had faces that were talking just by looking at them: 'what in the glory of Arceus is that Z-Move?'

Something's.. It..

Ash's left eye started to glow purple as he moved in sync with Pikachu:
"Pikachu, use Judgement Strike!"

Pikachu gave out the strongest war cry it could at the moment,  as he flew up in the air and created a gold orb flying above him. Suddenly it turned into a dark purplish color and prepared a few laser beams to launch.

The Z-Move launched the lasers directly at Guzzlord. The Ultra Beast tried to use Protect, but it failed. Guzzlord screamed in pain as the unknown Z-Move hit it's mark. The power of that Z-Move was unbelievable..

As Pikachu finished launching the Z-Move, he landed on earth, heavily breathing.
So did Ash. His vision was blurry. He swore he could see something glooming over him. His left eye was glowing purple and he was trying not to let the power of the Z-move take over his mind.

Something's wrong here.

Everyone watched as the Ultra Beast vanished in a portal that just had to appear below it, just right now. After a few seconds of silence passed, the attention was on Ash. Everyone was confused as to what that Z-Move was and how he found it.

Ash took a deep breath and fell down on his knees, his hands being the only thing that supports him from completely falling on the ground. He tried to pull himself up a couple of times, but failed miserably. He tried a few more times, but, once again, failed.

"Ash, my boy, are you okay? And you guys.." Everyone turned to the direction where the voice was coming from. It was Delia, Ash's mom. Prof. Oak was seen running behind her. Delia slowly made her way towards Ash, passing his tired out friends. She slowly sat down to his level and attempted to put a hand on his fluffy hair.

Suddenly, Ash jerked away. His mother's hand stopped midway. She looked at him in sorrow and disbelief.

Is this even real?

——————(-^-)——————

YEEEEET! Hope u liked this chapter.

ANYWAY, if you find any mistakes, please comment down below.

Thanks and
BYE