Chapter 10. Intense Battles

Aaron wakes up with a feeling of someone shaking him. The laziness in him still remained after 1 yr. Not very surprising, it was Ash after all.

"Mmhhhmmmm.. jst five mor mntes.. I ws hving a wndrful dream.." mumbled Aaron, while trying to push the creature, next to him, away.

"Wake up, Aaron! It is nearly the time for your match! Wake up or you will miss everything!" shouted the pink flying Pokemon.

"Mmmmm.. naawhhh.. Ah wnna sleeeeeep.." said Aaron and turned his back to the creature.

"Ggrrrrrrrhh!" Mew was getting angrier by the second.

Mew and Aaron had a very 'playful' connection. Aaron was always messing with Mew, and Mew was getting mad at him. The situations looked very funny from the side.

"Oh, you asked for it, Aaron!" said the Pokemon, quickly made it's way to Aaron's face and started to punch him with the long tail it had.

TIME SKIP 2 MINUTES:

"Did you really have to do that?! Would've asked me to get up by a normal way!" mumbled Aaron with now his big and pinkish cheeks.

"I tried, but you didn't stand up! Now.. GET (BEEP)  DRESSED UP AND TO THE STADIUM!!" shouted the now angry Mew.

"Sir, yes, Sir!" said Aaron, stood up fastly and dressed up not slower than getting up.

"Shadeon, come on up!" said Aaron and his Ghost type Pokemon stood up.

"Let's go to the stadium now, shall we?" asked Aaron.

"Shad, Shad!" shouted the excited Pokemon, and they got teleported to the Alolan stadium.

AT THE STADIUM:

"Whew, right in time!" exclaimed Aaron.

"Mew, return!" he said and returned the pink Pokemon back in the Master ball.

"Q-quick! Lets run! It is time for our match now!" shouted the nervous-to-be-late Aaron.

"Shad, S-shadeon!" shouted the nervous Pokemon.

'I don't know who had claimed the victories yet, but I am sure I will be one of them soon' thought Aaron with a determined look on his eyes.

"Let's do this, Shadeon!" screamed Aaron.

"Shadeon!" screamed the Pokemon in answer.

Aaron couldn't call Shadeon a partner, because there was still a cute yellow Pokemon waiting for him to return. But Aaron was still happy to see his Pokemon support him, and friends still care about him, though he was gone for a full year!

Aaron walked up to the battlefield with a lot of thoughts in his head, and determination in his eyes.

He was surrounded with cheers from the audience. When he looked around the stands, he suddenly saw all of his friends and  almost all of his rivals watching.
He also saw a Sawyer with stars around him, interested in the upcoming battle.

'Same as ever' thought Aaron sweat dropping and walking with a weak smile. And that is when he remembered..

'I FORGOT WHO I AM BATTLING AGAINST!! Wow, Ash you have such a good memory' he sweat dropped.

AT THE STANDS:

"Something is definitely wrong with him. Look, he is actually shaking!" said Bonnie and started laughing.