Chapter 21. Conversations

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

idk why i decided to do this but:

——————(-^-)——————

Aaron and his 3 Pokemon were sitting on the sand, enjoying the sunset. Waves slowly crashing on the sand.. The calming breeze..

"Ahhh.. This is so perfect"

"Believe me, my friend.. you would WANT to remember this sentence.."

Aaron turned around after hearing a strange faint voice coming from behind him and his group.

He saw nothing, but then narrowed his eyes and saw a faint shadow quickly running and hiding behind the Alolan trees.

Aaron thought of it as 'suspicious'. Some kind of a strange voice right behind his group, and a shadow hiding in the trees.

"Guys, did you see that?" Aaron asked with his forefinger pointing at the trees. He sounded a bit of scared of whoever that was.

"Pikachu? Pika Pikachu?" (What are you talking about? You caught a cold or something?) Pikachu was still sitting on the sand, but looking right in Aaron face, or in another words blindfold.

"Shad Shadeon, Shadeon Shad Shad" (He has always been an idiot, I am sure he'd started having hallucinations by now) Shadeon answered and chuckled.

"Maybe.." Aaron mumbled, unexpectedly ignoring the 'hurting' words that the 2 Pokemon said about him. He turned around with his Pokemon and continued looking at the sunset.

"Hey!.."

"Who is it this time?.." Aaron mumbled with an annoying tone, a hand on his face, and turned around to see Prof. Kukui along with Aaron's past Alolan team standing there.

'Incineroar can recognize my smell, needa be careful with him..' Aaron thought looking at Incineroar with a cautious face under his 'hide gear', while they were walking to his side.

"Hello there, Professor. How are you doing? And who's Pokemon are behind you? Are those yours? I didn't see them when we were last time at your house" Aaron lied and pointed at the Pokemon standing behind the Professor.

"Oh.. Those are.. The Pokemon of Ash Ketchum, our current missing champion" Prof. Kukui didn't know what to say at the start. He didn't actually want to talk about the topic.

Aaron quietly looked at the Professor and found a very nervous or even sad expression in his face. Aaron quickly regretted asking it and apologized:
"Sorry for the question" he said, scratching the back of his head slowly.

"No no, it is okay. Just sensitive" Prof. Kukui answered with a nervous smile.

'Sensitive, huh? It seems that the thought of me strikes them like a Thunderbolt of Pikachu's' Aaron thought, regretting his past decisions even more.

He quickly thought of something and smiled to Prof. Kukui:
"Wanna join in?" Aaron asked and patted the sand with his right hand a few times.

"Sure, why not?" Prof. Kukui answered with a smile and slowly started making his way to Aaron and his crew, meanwhile gesturing Aaron's old team to follow close by.