Chapter 5. A New Home

Ash and Mew appeared in a middle of a forest. It was very dark, and the trees were very tall and big. At once Ash saw lots and lots of wild Pokemon living there: From a small Caterpie to a massive Ursaring.

"There are so many Pokemon in here!" Ash stated, as his eyes were looking around with enormous amount of speed.

"It is the deep part of The Mele-mele islands' forest. A lot of wild Pokemon live here, because not every human dares to come to a such dangerous place" Commented Mew as he flew to a cave entrance that was right in front of us. I followed wed Mew in the cave. It was even darker than in the forest.

After a couple of turns, we ended up in a beautiful area:

(haha, my free time goes brrrrrrrrrr... ;w;
i've finally redrawn this pic, gg)

"This area is so beautiful! So fresh, living, relaxing! I would like to stay here." Stated Ash, as he looked around in awe. 'So many Pokemon, berries, and also the climate! This is so nice..' Thought Ash, while looking around.

"Hope you like this place! Also there is one rule you must follow." added Mew, as Ash turned around and looked at him.
"You must appreciate every living creature in here. We are all equals." said Mew, as Ash nodded and continued looking around.

When he was looking around, he saw an eevee sitting in flowers. They both noticed each other and eevee stood up and stepped back. Ash looked at it, then at Mew: "Why is this eevee scared?" asked Ash Mew.

"Well, its' trainer abandoned it, so since then, he is scared of humans" Mew explained.

"A boy, huh?" Ash said. "Come on pal, I won't hurt you. Just come and I will pet you. Believe me. it is very, I mean VERY pleasant." said Ash smiling at the eevee. He knew this since the experience he had with his Pikachu.

Firstly eevee stepped back once more, but when he looked in Ash's eyes, he saw kindness, sorrow, understanding. Eevee started to step closer to the trainer, and he finally was 1 feet away from Ash.

"Good boy" said Ash starting to pet the eevee. He was scared at first, but then he started to like it and mumbled: "Eevuuuuiiii..!". It seems he liked it a lot.

Such a nice boy, out here, all alone. Ash was lonely like Eevee was, after he needed to leave his friends and Pokemon behind.

"Hey, Eevee" the Pokemon looked up at Ash, as he stopped petting it.
"Do you want to join my team? I bet we will be good partners!" said Ash smiling brightly.

Eevee understood him by the look in his eyes. He was shocked, but determined.

"Eevee!" he said. Ash could tell by her look that he said 'yes'.

"Okay, Mew, can you create me a poke-ball please?" asked Ash, as a half white, half red poke-ball appeared right in front of him.

"Ready Eevee?" asked Ash, waiting for an answer. "Eevee!" said the determined boy

"Okay, go poke-ball!" shouted ash, while throwing the poke-ball at eevee.

3, 2, 1.. and yes! Eevee was caught. A great Pokemon added to Ash's new team.

"Come on out!" he shouted and threw his poke-ball in the air. A red light appeared from the poke-ball and formed into an Eevee.

"We will make a great team, Eevee." Ash said calmly, remembering the first day if his journey with Pikachu. "Eevee!" answered the eevee.

——————(-^-)——————

Nothing special down here this time.

For now, have good PokeFan being hours! :P