Chapter 4. Goodbyes

AUTHOR'S POV (It will remain for the most of the time but sometimes will change):

Ash and Mew appeared in the middle of the locker room. It was time for the real awarding ceremony, but Ash wasn't here for the trophy. He was here to say his goodbyes to his friends.

Ash walked out of the locker room and walked through a long hallway, which was leading to the battlefield.

"Mew, get back in your poke-ball for now. I don't want anyone to see you." Said Ash, as he took the Master ball on his belt and waited for Mew to come in it.

When Mew was in it's poke-ball, he walked out of the hallway straight to the battle field.

He was feeling anxious, when walked to the Mask Royal that would hand him the trophy of the Alolan champion.

He stopped.

He just stood in one place. He didn't move in sight of his friends. He also saw his best bud - Pikachu.

Now was the time. He had to do it, or his friends would be in serious danger.

"I have an announcement!" Shouted Ash so the whole stadium could hear him. Everyone went silent. They wanted to hear the announcement The Champion was about to make.

"I will tell it to you in one word.." Ash said in a sad tone. He walked over his best bud and petted him on the head.
"Chaaaaaa!" the sounds came out of Pikachu.

Ash took off his hat and looked at it with sadness in his eyes. 'Darn that Z-Move!..' Ash thought, when a tear slipped down his eye.

"Pika Pi?.." Pikachu asked. He noticed the tear. Then suddenly he felt a hat laying on his head.

"Take care of it buddy.." Ash said, tearing up. "I will miss you." Said Ash and walked a few feet away from Pikachu and his friends.

"Ash, what is going on? Explain!" Gladeion asked Ash for answers.
"I.. I can't tell you... I am sorry.." Ash said in a sad tone.

"Goodbye.." said Ash, when his poke-ball suddenly opened and a Mew came out of it.

Everyone was shocked that he had a Mew. Noone knew that. But suddenly.. Ash just disappeared in thin air.

The stadium went silent. Pikachu looked at the place where Ash stood before he disappeared, took Ash's cap off his head and.. began tearing up.

Ash's friends were shocked. They also began tearing up. "We *sob* won't see Ash *sob* ever again?.." Lillie asked through sobbing.

"Why did he do that?.." Lana asked falling on her knees.

"I don't.. know.." said the Mask Royal.

Everyone was heartbroken, especially Pikachu. He lost his trainer.. forever?..

'Will he return? Was that a joke? What just happened? Is it because of the Z-Move we used? He was thinking of this all along? Was he worrying? Was he suffering? Or does he hate us? What about me?' question after question was appearing in Pikachu's head.

He was crying and suddenly launched a big jolt of electricity in the sky. He was holding the hat Ash gave him and cried. Just nonstop cried.

——————(-^-)——————

Ey peeps) Nice to see you reading this! This chapter was fun for me to make. If you don't know why? Well, I usually write or read for fun, mostly because I am bored and have nothing to do. AND YEET I POSTED 4 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! DAT'S COOL!!1!1!11
For now, have good PokeFan being hours! :P