Chapter 24. The Syringe

drums*

sorry for not uploading ;w;
i was really bored and tired at the same time, and also didn't have any desire to do at least some useful stuff like uploading new chapters.. ahem, anyways..

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

everyone who is still staying with me throughout this book, i owe you guys a big 'thank you'.
especially to these young pplz:
Eeveelover333 , SathoshiGekkouga ,
SatoshiGekkouga7359 .

and if you read the 'previous' chapter (only those who DID will understand this)
here is the thing i promised.

btw, idk why, but a lot of people skipped chapter 22, where an important person was introduced to the story, better read it cuz this chapter contains info about that character.

and... 0_0

i wanna hug y'all so hard rn ;w;

——————(-^-)——————

Aaron was looking at his poke-phone with nervousness, but finally sighed and put it back in his pocket. He then decided to continue training with his team and started talking to someone, who they couldn't see..

'Hey, Shi, are you there?' Aaron asked the spirit in his head, while smiling and running back to his Pokemon, who already ran away.

A spirit then slowly appeared out of the hidden test tube, also moving in the direction that Aaron was heading:
'What's the deal? Why summon me?' Shi slowly asked and yawned.

'Well~... We have a huge problem' Aaron answered, not giving away their dialogue intentions on the outside.

'I am listening..' the spirit slowly asked with caution.

'It's Team Rocket' Shi's expression suddenly darkened. Aaron saw that and stayed silent for a moment.

'Did something happen between you and them?..' *They didn't answer.

Aaron suddenly stopped running in the direction of his team and looked back at the spirit beside him. *They were looking at the ground with a shadow over *their face.

'Y-You.. Really want to know?..' Shi suddenly asked with a quiet and shaking voice. Aaron was quite surprised, since he didn't see *them so.. afraid of something before.