Chapter 19. Danger Approaching

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

the end of this book is coming slowly towards us.

and i am mentally dying rn

thanks'chu everyone! i luv y'all <3

if you want me to look at a fandom of yours and MAYBE do a fic 'bout it, you can write in comments or message me.

i hope you will like the end, because i was planning the stuff that will happen (without small details) for quite a long time.

and no, this book will have at least 3-5 more chapters.

well, i HOPE to end the book in 3-5 chapters, because to be honest i am out of ideas for how to make this book last longer xD

enjoy the chapter! :D

——————(-^-)——————

AARON'S POV (heck yeah, finally not my POV)

Dam that battle yesterday was a big mess. I hope that we won't get in trouble or something.

We really messed up the semifinals, but that had to be done or else he would have more time. Let's make him run for us, I thought as I smirked.

I was sitting on a random big stone in the cave we called 'home'. Suddenly my fellow Pokemon ran away from playing with other Pokemon and after a few seconds sat by my side.

"Shad, Shadeon?.." my bud asked me with a worried tone. I guess he was worried about him too.

So I petted him on the head and whispered:
"We will make him rush to us and then crash his hopes and dreams about having us in his hands, don't worry.. We can deal with anything together" I said referring to my team and my old friends, including my old Pokemon, who I've seen in Prof. Kukui's house a few days ago: they were sitting quietly in the corner.

"Shadeon.." mumbled the ghost type and laid on my lap, falling asleep. I just looked at him and couldn't think of anything but 'cute', and started falling asleep with him too.

WITH MEW:

Mew was flying around the cave trying to find Aaron, so it wouldn't be bored. When Mew flew past the crystal lake, it saw Aaron and Shadeon asleep on a stone

(btw the stone was on the ground, and behind Aaron was a stone wall.
just so you would understand that the stone was near a wall, and Aaron was sleeping in a sitting position, with Shadeon on his lap)

"That's cute" Mew mumbled with a cute smile and flew to them. It was circling right above Aaron's head. After 5 seconds of circling, laid on his fluffy hair.

'Comfy' was all Mew could think at the moment, as it started falling asleep.