Chapter 16. Games

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

yeah, that's my new greeting. deal with it lol

ahem, we reached 1K reads in total. i thank you guys, who are still reading this, for staying with me and reading the book.

i don't get a lot of attention at school and only have 1 friend actually close to me.

BUT I AM 13 NOW, EEK!!

and also the updates, from now on, will be coming slowly.

*cough cough* a spoiler in the end *cough cough*

——————(-^-)——————

AFTER THE TALK WITH PROF. OAK
AT KUKUI'S HOUSE:

(btw Aaron and Oak are not there yet)

Pikachu and all of Ash's traveling companions were in the house chatting with each other about funny stuff, life situations and OH MY GOD, even love.

They were separated in groups because of the talking topics. Someone talked about cooking: Brock, Cilan, Clemont and Mallow. Someone talked about Pokemon typing: Max, Sophocles, Kiawe, Lana. Someone talking about leagues: Gary, Barry, Paul, Trip, Sawyer, Alain and Gladion. And some talked about love; Misty, May, Dawn, Iris, Serena, Bonnie and Lillie. What about Pikachu? It was quietly resting in the corner. It seems that it had fallen asleep.

And of course we will all watch the most heated conversation of the ones that we have before our eyes.. I think you can easily guess which one it is..

The Love Conversation of course.

"Let's play Truth or Dare! I would like to be first if you don't mind" stated Iris in a determined tone, while watching all the other girls watch at her, understanding what she wants to do.

"I'm in! And yes, you can start first. We don't mind, right Serena?" asked Dawn and looked at Serena with a creepy-picking-on face. As the answer, she got a quick nod and shivers down Serena's spine.

"Okay then, May, T or D?" asked Iris and looked over at her friend, while pointing a finger at her.

"Dare! Let's get this game on fire!" she said with closed eyes snd a smile.

"Hmm... Oh! I dare you to slap one of the boys in this room... Slap hard.." she said in a creepy tone, wanting to get some anger and confusion in the room.

"S-slap? Okay, my fault, sorry dude" added May and stood up. Then she began walking to the group that talked about leagues.

When she was in their circle, she came up to Paul and looked at him a few seconds, as silence filled the room. And then only a loud slapping sound could be heard.

Everyone turned to face the situation. May slapped Paul and slapped him hard. Paul definitely didn't understand what the heck was going on and stood up with fire in his eyes.

May then felt a big wave of nervousness and anger. Nervousness was coming from herself, but the anger...

from Paul.

'I am dead' she thought and began to run with all of her might out of the house, Paul and some of the girls following her.

And when they were running outside, shouts could be heard from our poor May:
"IT WAS A DARE, PLEASE, SPARE MY POOR SOUL!"

"NO WAY! YOU DARED TO SLAP ME OUT OF THEM ALL, AND YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE" shouted Paul, who was already turning into a deadly angered demon. He was calm all of the time, but in these situations he was out of himself.