Chapter 36. Aftermath

Talk No Jutsu supremacy.

It has been around 8 years since the 'Last Meteor' horror. The 'Last Meteor' is the name people gave to the horrible Team Rocket attack which occured on the 1 year anniversary of Ash Ketchum's mysterious disappearance. Everything ended fine: there were no deaths because of security's fast reaction; the so called 'Shi' has come back alive and well along with the raven haired boy, who was later given back the title of the Alolan champion. Our group of friends was reunited once again.

At first, people blamed Aster for this mess, but Ash stood up for her and explained that she was being manipulated by forces above her status. He denied to give more details to the mass and announced it as classified information.

Ash and Serena got together and are now one of the most famous couples in the world, known as the 'The Champion and his Queen', referring to their titles. After Ash's title of champion was returned to him, yet, he still insisted on his eeveelution battle with Gladion that they didn't have a chance to finish. Ash completely annihilated him with his Mega-Evolved Shadeon.

Ash decided to stay in Alola as their champion and get the region back on it's feet. After the battle, Ash, being Ash, admired Gladion's strength and asked him to take 1 of the spots in his forming elite 4. He politely accepted and now they're famous under the name of the 'Dark Eon Duo', DED for short. A lot of people pronounce it like the word 'dead' for the 'easier-saying-out-loud' purposes.

The champion usually called Gladion for double battles if he was challenged. They were quite good together, especially their eeveelutions, that's how they earned the name. Gladion specialises in Dark type Pokemon. His strategies improved over the years, and he is the hardest member to get through with no strategy up your sleeve. He is the 2nd strongest out of the elite 4.

As for Aster, she left on a journey around the world after being cleared by Ash, but returned after 7 months with a full fledged Pokemon team. In that time she participated in tournaments and trained some of the best Pokemon there were. She returned and also claimed the title of an elite 4 member. She was the last to join. Aster specialises in Flying types. She is the 3rd in strength.

The one on the top? Her older brother. Makai came to liking this world with his whole heart, and wanted to stay with his sister, so he asked Ash to give him a spot in the elite 4 as well. Our champ, knowing Makai's strength from a battle they once had, accepted and he was currently the strongest out of the elite 4 members, having different typed Pokemon with Darkrai being his ace.

The 4th and last elite member was Guzma, who Ash also offered the spot a while back and asked him to lend him his strength in battle. Guzma was surprised and quite flattered by such an offer, but why not accept and have some fun? Guzma specialises in bug type Pokemon. He also has a sharp mind of his own, and stands as an exam of wherever the trainer was ready to face the rest of the elite 4 or no. He was like the main gate that the challengers needed to pass in order to face the strongest of them all.

Ash changed his appearance, and quite a lot. He had his hair cut back to it's original state with a red and purple stripe above his eyes, and wore a thin white headband around his head. He wore a sweater-like shirt, which had dark blue, light blue and white sections on his arms and was dark grey in front. Both his wrists could be seen with some dark blue drawing on the inside that had accurate lines leading to his finger tips. His left arm was slightly bandaged. His pants were free and reached to under his knees. They were the same dark grey colour as the shirt. Some lower parts of Ash's body were covered by long skirt-like covers, starting from a brown belt on his hips. His poke-balls were attached to it. There was also one brown supporter around Ash's left shoulder, coming straight down to his right hip. There was a small brown bag, which could carry necessary items like a phone and other. His boots were high, and wrapped up in a blue band for them to not fall off.
His face, however, was the thing that has changed the most. A mark 'Kami' could be seen on his forehead. The bottom of his left eye was covered in purple circles, his right eye having one red circle under it as well. His lightning-like birth marks still in their rightful place.

 His lightning-like birth marks still in their rightful place

Everything has changed since that fateful day. Every region was searched for Pokemon abusers and any thugs that were left out of jail. The police quickly caught them and locked them up, releasing the found Pokemon or putting them up for 'adoption'.

Ash had become a symbol of peace in the world, as it was him who gathered all the champions and talked about the problem. They agreed to help him out and it has been 4 years of peace now.

Ash is planning to propose to Serena and ask for a marriage, which Aster completely supports and is pushing him forward more than anyone else. Makai, being her brother, likes to mock them both about it. They all started to see each other as siblings, so they had long gotten the last name 'Ketchum', and were now a big happy family, including Ash's mom, of course.

3 years ago, Ash was crowned with the title of 'Pokemon Master', as he united the world and let them live in peace. When he first heard the news, he cried into Serena's shoulder, who gave him a big hug and congratulated with all her love.

Ash became the strongest trainer in the world, capturing the Moeru that was caught up in his mess 8 years ago, and now is one of his strongest Pokemon in the team. Alola's population grew high and it became a complete region with 4 battles against the island leaders to enter the Alolan League, whoever wins gets a chance to face off against the elite 4 and champion.

Everyone achieved their goals,
And this was the ultimate end of this story.
They faced a lot battles along the way
And got the peace they all deserved.

For Ash, this was a new opportunity,

A Sudden Change.

-[THE END]-