Chapter 21

Sorry for the late update. Now I shall continue this book.

________

"Noona, what're you talking about?" Y/N replied with cold sweat as Eunbi burst out laughing after seeing his reaction.

"I'm just kidding. There's no way such a thing could ever exist. Okay jokes aside, Maybe we should look out for UFO sightings or the sort. What do you think?"

"A-Ah. Haha, Okay then. Should we start by surfing the internet? Because I have no idea on what we should actually search for."

"Now that you said it, How abou-" A flash of lightning came from outside as both girls hugged him by the arm out of panic, closing both of their ears embracing for the loud thunderous it's about to make. A few seconds later, it came with its loud noise making them scream on the top of their lungs.

Y/N whose hands are both being locked have no way of defending his ears from their harmony, resulting in his ears ringing.

"Y-You two... my ears..." Y/N whimpered as the two instantly let go of their hug and apologized to Y/N. He rubbed both of his ears checking whether he was still capable of hearing or not.

"Wait. What do you mean by you two? We're the only ones here, Y/N." Eunbi realized, as a grin started to form on her face.

"I-It's nothing. I was speaking nonsense just now. Sorry, we should start now." Eunbi wasn't that willing to let his blunder go as she kept pressuring him.

"Are you saying that we aren't the only ones here? *gasp* Is there a ghost living here with you that you regularly talk to?" She glanced around the place for something out of the ordinary.

"Of course no, noona. What're you talking about? It's just the two of us here. Like I said, I was just speaking nonsense. Word vomit. Nothing more."

"No way. You clearly said 'you two' just now. Wait, you know what? I'll let it slide for now. But the next time you slip up, you better spill the beans." She threatened, as Y/N rolled his eyes away from her, being ignorant.

"Okay noona, whatever. Now how should we start?"

"Maybe we could search up threads that talk about those stuff. You know that site where it's full of threads, right?"

"Say no more." Y/N said as he opened typed in the search engine, opening the website she was hinting him at. He scrolled down past each thread, finding the one that will catch their attention.

"Ya. Y/N. Take a look at this thread." Minju pointed closely to a certain thread as he read the title. "Doesn't it seem familiar to you?" Y/N stopped his finger, reading through the subtle description or the thread Minju had pointed.

Huh... This one's interesting... 

He then opened the thread as it showed the story of the person who made it the first time. He was about to read it when Eunbi put her phone away and took notice of it.

"What're you looking at, Y/N?" Eunbi asked as she got closer to the screen.

"Oh. Uh.. take a look at this."

"Let's see... " Eunbi proceeded to read throughout the thread when she stopped halfway. "This guy is trolling, isn't he? You shouldn't mind too much about this one since there's no proof whatsoever."

"Ah, is it?" She nodded to his question and proceeded to save the thread for him to read later on, just in case it had something similar with what Minju is experiencing.

"Did you save it?" Minju asked as Y/N gestured a sign to her, meaning that he did. The two continued to browse multiple threads but unfortunately, most of the cases seemed fake. It made them giggle, feel disgusted, or just plain out confused with the content it's showing.

"This one looks interesting to be talked about." Eunbi said at a certain thread.

"My last message before performing a ritual... noona are you sure?" Eunbi nodded vigorously as Y/N hovered the cursor towards the title. As he clicked on it, the thread then dropped down a series of things he went through. Y/N was about to say the first words he saw on top when his phone rang.

"Ah. Give me a moment, noona." He said as he answered the call.

"Hello? Yuri-ah?"

"Oppa? Are you home right now?" She asked in a low voice.

"I am. What's the matter?" Just as Y/N ended his words, Eunbi who was by his side, felt playful as she decided to cut into the conversation.

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm your oppa's friend, Kwon Eunbi." Y/N started to panic afraid of causing a misunderstanding.

"Ya. Oppa. Is that a woman you're with?! At your place?!" Yuri's voice started to get louder.

"N- *sigh* yes. I have a friend over right now. She's my club president, Kwon Eunbi."

"Is she really just a friend though? Can you open your camera now?! I wanna see!!"

"Why would i even-"

"Why not, Y/N. Open the camera." Eunbi teased even more as she inched closer to Y/N, resulting in his heartbeat getting louder and louder. Y/N felt his heart about to jump pit, as his grip started to loosen.

"Okay, noona. Don't come any closer." Eunbi  giggled at his reaction as he took a deep breath before opening his camera.

Yuri's face started showing on his phone once he opened his camera.

"Woah... she's beautiful, oppa." Yuri said frok the other side. Eunbi felt both delighted and embarrassed as she showed awkward movements.

"Th-thanks. You didn't tell me your sister was cute." Yuri's words were like a vomit of words as she's slandering words due to being complimented.

"Ya, get yourself a grip."

"She's cute as always, isn't she?" Minju said as she made herself comfortable, sitting on his sofa.

"Th-thank you for taking care of my brother."

"Don't mention it. He's cute, so I wouldn't mind taking care of him." Eunbi rubbed the top of his head gaining more of a reaction from him as she laughed even more. Minju on the other hand could only watch in jealousy as she gripped the sofa tighter, refraining herself back from using Y/N as a pinching bag.

"Noona, she'll get the wrong idea, please." He said as he shoved her hand away lightly, as to not hurt her in any way.

"So, what's up?" Yuri's face turned more serious as his worry was starting to grow.

"I want to come and sleepover at your place. Is that okay?"

"Tonight? But it's raining though. Are you sure?"

"Not tonight. Tomorrow. Can i? Please?" She pleaded with him, making him worry even more about his little sister. He Felt her voice vibrated, meaning that she must have some kind of problem.

"Sure. I'll pick you up by the station tomorrow."

"Thank you oppa. I should hang up now. Sorry for bothering your date, oppa."

"Ya. We're just doing club activities. That's all." He said as Yuri giggled in reply.

"See you tomorrow." She gave a small wave to the two before ending the call as Eunbi turned to him.

"She sounds troubled. Did something happen to her?"

"I think so. That look on her face earlier... it made me feel uneasy. I should get back to her later."

"You should. Let's read through this first before i get back to my place. I'm curious about the content." Y/N nodded as he started reading through the story.

'This is a thread I've written the night before the fateful ritual.'