Chapter 6

"Chaewon-ah. What're you saying?" Y/N looked at her confused as to why she asked.

"Is she.... your friend?" Chaewon answered his question with another question.

"Chaewon-ah. I'm not really in the mood for a joke." He answered with a stern voice.

"I'm not joking Y/N, who is Minju?" Chaewon asked as she's getting more confused.

"My friend, Chaewon-ah. I introduced you back in high school, remember? We even met her yesterday, don't you remember?"

"But it was just the two of us yesterday Y/N. If you're joking, please stop. I'm being serious here." Y/N looked into her eyes to see if she was joking. She kept eye contact with her to convince him. After realizing that she wasn't joking, a shiver went through his whole body.

"No..." He went out the class as Chaewon called for him.

"Y/N! Where are you going?!" He didn't turn back as he kept running to her class. He approached one of the students there and asked.

"Hi uh.... is there anyone named Kim Minju here?" He asked.

"Eh? I don't think so. We had our introduction yesterday, and there was no such name."

Sh*t!  Y/N cursed in his thoughts.

"Alright thanks!" He left the class running around the whole campus whilst trying to call Minju. It was useless since every call he tried ended up with an instant beep.

What the hell is happening here?!

"Y/N!" Chaewon called him as she panted due to the exhaustion of trying to catch up with him.

"Chaewon-ah. Please tell me you're not joking. You really don't know the girl named Kim Minju?" Y/N looked into her eyes with hope that she's just bluffing to him.

"I wouldn't lie to you Y/N, you know that right?"

Please tell me this is a bad dream...

Unfortunately for Y/N, it wasn't. He tried slapping his face as hard as he could hoping he would wake up. Chaewon stopped his hand before he tried the second time.

"Y/N! Stop! What's wrong with you?" Chaewon asked with worry as he slowly kneeled down to the ground.

This just had to happen right after i had- F*CKK!!!!!!

Y/N ruffled the top of his head as Chaewon was worried sick about him.

"Y/N! Calm down!" She hugged his side hoping he would calm down. Realizing what Chaewon is doing right now to calm him down made him stopped thinking.

*sigh* guess i should calm down. Chaewon is worried about me a lot here.

"Chaewon-ah, you can let go now." He said to her.

"Have you calmed down?! I'm not going to let go if you haven't!" She said cutely making him chuckle.

"I have, i have." He said assuring her as she let go of the hug slowly. "Thank you, Chaewon-ah."

"Good. Now can you explain to me about what's happening?"

Y/N didn't explain about everything in detail and just told her the important points to cut things off to the chase.

"You're not kidding to me right now, right? 'cause if you are, you're making me scared."

"I'm not, Chaewon-ah."

"But then.... how come i have no memory about her?"

"That's what i'd like to know! Wait.... what if it's not just you?" Y/N's mind then went off to his and Minju's parents, as well as his sister.