Chapter 1

"Y/N. Meet Kim Minju. She's around the same age as you. Say hi!" 8-year old Y/N stood by her mother's side, looking at the timid-looking girl.

What's she doing?  Little Y/N thought to himself as he slowly approaches the girl.

"Uhh!! Mommy, i'm scared!" The girl said hugging her mother's skirt even tighter.

"Mom, she doesn't want to be friends with me." Y/N pointed to Minju.

"She's just a little shy~ Come on, Minju~." Her mother pushed her lightly before Minju gave up and stood in front of Y/N.

"I'm Jo Y/N." He extended his hand reaching for her. Her small hands then slowly reached his hand to shake it.

"Now isn't that sweet? Your mother and i are gonna go to some place first, Y/N. Can you keep her company?" Minju's mother asked Y/N.

"Okay."

"Good. Be a good girl, okay honey? He's a year older than you so should call him oppa."

"O-Oppa?" She asked.

"Yes. Oppa. We'll be off now." She kissed her forehead before leaving the two.

"What are we gonna play, Minju-ya?" Y/N asked her. 

"Let's go to the garden!" She said.

"I like this place." She said bringing him to her playground. "Let's play the seesaw. I never played this with anyone."

They both played seesaw, swing, basically everything that's available for them to play with there. Until they reached one last place.

"I always sit here whenever i feel sad." She said going inside the igloo-like thing.

"Why? This place is cramped."

"But this place makes me calm. Come sit here with me!" She said tapping the place next to her. Y/N went inside and sat next to her.

"Ahh... i think i know what you mean."

"It feels like i have my own house. No one can see me in here unless they look for me."

"I see..."

It was then, the moment they became friends. His mother then transferred Y/N to the school where Minju is. They went on to become best friends, always playing with each other on breaks, eating together like a couple. Everybody would tease them, but they don't mind. They're both in their own little happy world, until..... high school.

________

Where is, Y/N?

Minju looked around looking for her best friend until she saw his figure walking with his back facing her.

"Y-" Minju stopped herself as she noticed the girl standing next to him.

Who is that?

She walked up to them, and then grabbing Y/N's shoulder making him turn around.

"Oh! Minju-ya. You surprised me there." He said.

"Y/N? Who's this?" Minju asked Y/N with the girl standing among them.

"Oh. This is a friend i made a few days ago. Her name is Kim Chaewon."

"Hi! I'm Kim Chaewon!" Chaewon tries to shake her hand.

"Kim Minju." Minju shook her hand glaring at her, making Chaewon laugh awkwardly glancing at Y/N. Minju then glared at Y/N with a 'what the f*ck is she doing here? Am i not enough for you?' kind of look.

"Okay, Minju-ya. Calm down. She's just a friend. No need to get jealous."

"Whatever. Are we going or not?" She asked coldly.