Chapter 14

"Ya. What happened to the 'only looking around for today' idea? I thought we were gonna do that Y/N." Chaewon complained a bit to Y/N due to the sudden change of plans. Even Y/N was surprised at himself for joining a club that easily.

The scenario he had in his head was to just join a chill club so he wouldn't have to do much. Tea club, for example.

"I don't know, Chaewon-ah. To be honest i was a bit shocked too. But we can't turn back now can we? I mean we're already registered now."

"Yeah.... i'd feel bad too. Just promise me you won't leave me alone with them."

"Of course." Just then, a notification went through their phone making them check as to what has been sent to them. It was an invite to a certain group chat.

Kwon Eunbi has invited you to a group.

"S Uni Occult Club..." You looked at the members and noticed that it only has 2 members.

"Looks like there won't be much people, Chaewon-ah. I mean, there can't possibly be anymore people who would join right?"

"I guess."

"I would." Minju answered as Y/N shoved her on the arm.

"What?" She asked.

"You know you can't join." Y/N answered.

"I would! I told you i would follow you into any club." She answered making him sigh.

"I wish you could. I'm sure it'd be fun with the five of us."

"Looks like you two are close. Very close." Chaewon interrupted making the both of them turn their head to her.

"Ah, you heard that?"

"Ya. You were whispering a bit too loud just now. I'm not that deaf." Chaewon said making Y/N giggle.

"Sorry." He said as he blew his breath.

Once the two accepted the invitation, the president quickly typed in her message as they waited.

Eunbi🐇: Welcome to the club to the three of you!!! 🥳🥳🥳.... sorry if i seem a too excited there. But i'm really glad that you three have joined this club. To be honest i wasn't really sure if anyone would join such a sketchy club, but it turns out i was wrong. Don't worry, i'll make sure you guys have fun here! So anyway.... can you guys introduce yourself here? I'll start first. My name is Kwon Eunbi, currently majoring in Communication.

"Someone looks excited." Y/N said to himself as he stared at the long message his president had sent to the chat.

"Seems like she's a nice president." Minju said to Y/N.

"Really? Why do you think so?"

"I don't know. She just have this.... i don't know. But i feel calm around her earlier. I just... felt it."

"I see. You do have a good eye for people. If you said she's a nice person, then i trust you." Y/N said while smiling as he went back to his phone.

"What did she say Y/N?" Chaewon asked due to a spark of her curiosity.

"She said Eunbi-noona seems like a nice person."

"She does, doesn't she? Even though she seemed intimidating at first earlier, but after seeing this message of hers? It's making me have second thoughts about her personality."

"Yeah...." Y/N answered as he saw a contact named Wonyoung typing.

Wonyoung🐰: My Name is Jang Wonyoung. Majoring in Arts.