Chapter 22

"... the more I'm reading through the thread, the more I feel like he's making things up." Eunbi commented, having finished reading through the thread that had caught the interest of the two.

"What do you mean? Which part of it seemed made up?" He asked as he squinted his eyes, examining each of the words.

"Everything. The way he writes it is like a fiction novel, Y/N. I don't know, it all just seemed fictional to me."

"Because of how detailed it is?"

"Probably. But anyways, I call cap. Close the thread." Eunbi ordered as Y/N hesitantly closed the tab.

"You bookmarked it earlier, right?" She asked.

"I did. You worry too much." He whispered as Eunbi kept her eyes on him, with a smile.

Time skip

"Well I should be going back to my place then. We'll continue this at another time." She declared, getting up from her seat as she waited for him to escort her.

"Sure. It was fun having you here, noona." His words made her blush without him noticing.

"Oh and before I leave, tell me when your sister has arrived." She turned to him before she took a step outside of his apartment.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to meet her, duh. She seemed cute when we talked earlier, so why not?"

"Okay sure, whatever. See you tomorrow then, noona." He closed the door after she left his apartment, throwing himself onto the sofa.

"What time will she be here, Y/N?" Minju asked, sitting next to him as he opened his phone.

"I'm not sure. All she said was she's gonna come tomorrow."

"Well you should ask her. You're gonna pick her up by the station, right?"

"Yeah I guess. I'll text her then." He opened his phone as Minju watched him obediently, unlike her usual behavior which would be more rowdy. Noticing this, he asked her after he had sent his sister the message.

"You seem calm today. Anything going on in your mind?" He asked, worried that she might not be feeling well.

"What do you mean?" She tilted her head to the side.

"You would usually be like 'Ya!' and then you'll pinch me. Or you'd be like 'the food's cold.' or the sort, you know." He explained

"Should I tell you the reason?"

"It'll make me restless if you don't."

"...Guess I'll tell you then." She reset her sitting position in a more comfortable way, as Y/N did the same.

"I've been thinking, the last few days. I've been acting rough with you, haven't I?"

"Yeah, we already talked about this before."

"Mm. So I decided to just act more... normal. I don't want to burden you, Y/N. I don't want you to be annoyed because of me. I don't want you.. to hate me..." Her voice got lower as it reached the end of the sentence.

"You know that won't happen, Minmin. I will never hate you. I mean, there would be times where I'll get annoyed with your acts, but in the end, it's just how you are. It would be good if you changed, but it just wouldn't sit right with me. It'll feel like I'm with a different person, and not you. So... just act like how you usually do, okay?"

"What about the time when we were in high school?"

"Like I said, I would never hate you. Including that time. I never did hate you. I was just sad that we never talked again after the whole ordeal. On the contrary, I hated myself because I didn't do anything to patch our relationship back."

"But it wasn't your fault."

"Even if it wasn't mine, I should've come to you first. Because in the end, it's how you are. And I should've done something. I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner."

Y/N ended up apologizing, with an intense gaze looking towards Minju. It made her even more guilty as her tears were about to come out from her glassy eyes.

"Come on, don't cry. Just act like you usually do, Kim Minju. It won't be the same, if you act like a different person. Let's not talk about that time anymore. I've forgiven you, and that's that." He rubbed the top of her head, making her heart beat faster than its usual tempo.

"P-Pabo! Don't touch my head!" She smacked his hand away making him chuckle.

"Yup. Definitely the Minmin I know and love."

He said out loud, making her embarrassed as she hid behind the sofa pillow. It didn't take Y/N too long before he realized what he just said.

"F-Forget what I said. Let's just sleep." He said, walking towards his bedroom. Minju calmed her beating heart, before she followed him to his room.

Pabo.

________

"Where is she, Y/N?" Minju asked, after standing idly for a while with no signs of Yuri.

"Not sure. She said she arrived already." They glanced around, trying to find the little sister figure who seems to be lost on her way finding her brother. A few seconds later, Yuri was seen running towards them, hopping every few steps.

"I'm here!" She hugged him tightly as he returned the warm hug that's embracing him.

Weirdly enough, even though the hug was between siblings, it made Minju somehow jealous over the fact that his sister could hug him. But, it's a given, isn't it?

"Ya. What's up with the luggage? Aren't you bringing too much to stay for one night? Did you plan on sleeping a few nights at my place?" He asked after noticing the big luggage next to her as she giggled, being embarrassed over something neither she nor his parents had told him.

"I'll explain everything later. Can we go eat somewhere first, oppa? I'm hungry, haven't eaten anything yet since the afternoon."

"Then you should've at least bought some snacks on your way here." He placed his hand on her head before continuing. "Well then, what do you want to eat?"

"Hm~ Chicken?"

"You didn't come here because you wanted to eat chicken, did you? Mom wouldn't like it if you eat those too much."

"That's one of the reasons I came here actually. Hehe." She giggled, giving him the brightest smile as she ran ahead.

"Cute as always, isn't she?" Minju complimented, giving her a warm look.

"That's my sister for you. Not as cute as you, though." Y/N teased, making Minju's ears grow red.

"Don't tease me, pabo!"

Time skip

Having finished their lunch, they went back to his apartment as she ran inside in joy.

"Wah! It's Y/N-oppa's place! Where's the girlfriend-unnie that talked with me yesterday?" She asked, glancing around the place as it made him flustered.

"I told you she's the president of my club! And she's not
living with me!" He retorted as Yuri headed to his room, jumping onto his bed. Y/N could only shake his head seeing his overactive sister, as it made Minju giggle.

Yuri headed towards the drawer, opening it only to find clothes that she definitely knew didn't belong to Y/N.

"Oppa, whose clothes are these?"