Chapter 3

"Y/N...?" She looked at him with half-closed eyes.

"Y/N.." She quickly clung to him making him startled.

"Woah, Calm down Minju. Why are you here alone? Wait never mind. You can drink?"

"Y/N... i missed you...." She said as she started sobbing. Y/N felt her teardrops falling onto the ground. He was about to hug her back when.

"Why didn't you talk to me for a whole year?! Idiot Jo Y/N!" She hit him hardly on the chest making him grunt.

"Ow!" Good thing there wasn't any people there other than the old lady that owns the tent, or else he would've been embarrassed by her.

"Why. Didn't. You. Talk. To. Me?!" She kept hitting him on the chest as he let her do it.

I guess i deserved it.

Her hits are starting to get weaker as she then fell onto his chest weakly.

"Idiot... Jo Y/N..."

"Minju?" He looked down at her who seems to be sleeping the moment she rested on his chest.

This girl....

Y/N then walked over to the lady who's cleaning up the place paying for his drink as well as Minju.

Time skip

"It's a good thing that i'm still sober, Minju-ya. Even though i'm on the verge of being drunk." Y/N ranted as he's walking to his apartment while bringing Minju piggyback style.

"You know your mother's worried for you. She told me to let you sleep at my place first." Y/N kept talking even though Minju as asleep on his back.

" *sigh* Why am i even talking." The whole trip from that point until his place was silent.

He reached for his keys using one hand before opening the door. Y/N laid her down by his bed before walking over to the kitchen to drink water. He was drinking the third glass of water before feeling someone's presence from behind him. It was a half-asleep Minju.

"Woah!"

"I wanna drink." She said. Y/N then gave his glass of water as she drank it with 2 hands.

"Pwah." She then headed over to his bed to get back to sleep. She acted like a robot.

Was that her sober? Or was that her drunk state? I guess if she was sober, drinking wouldn't be the first thing she would say to me.

He took another glass of water gulping it down before heading over to his bed. He then sat next to her by his bed scanning her face.

How come you're so beautiful, Minju-ya. He thought inside his head not realizing that he was just 2-inch away from her face. Just then, her eyes opened slightly making him startled.

Bracing himself thinking about to be slapped, instead she cupped his face as she stared into his eyes lovingly pulling it closer.

"Min-"

Their lips touched as Y/N's eyes are widened due to her boldness. He wanted to pull out from the kiss, but his body didn't move as their lips stays connected for the longest time.