Chapter 27

Y/N found himself awoken to the sound of a sob. He rubbed his eyes, squinting it before he looked for the source of the sound. He looked to the right, where Daeun is still sleeping peacefully. He turned his gaze to the bed, and the girls seemed to be still sleeping. He turned his body around and finally noticed that his sister was sitting next to him, sniffing.

"Yuri? What're you doing? and... why're you crying?"

"Oppa... have you found yourself another little sister?" He found himself confused at the question she's asking, before realizing what she had meant.

"No? Why would you say that? She's just someone that we found in your closet."

"But you're sleeping with her. In one bed. You must be bored with me, aren't you? Which is why you settled for another sister?"

He was confused at the mini drama that's currently going on between him and his sister. He didn't want to be bothered by such a thing, and replied.

"...I don't really know what makes you think like that. But if it makes you better, you're my one and only sister, Yuri-ah. No one will be able to replace you."

"Thank you, oppa." She hugged the drowsy brother, who's still trying to process what just happened.

"What the hell is happening?" He asked himself.

"Flirting with your sister early in the morning?" Chaewon asked, already sitting on the bed.

"I'm not."

The rest woke up one by one. before they headed downstairs to a feast which Y/N's mother had prepared. Surprised by the presence of a little girl they've never seen before, Eunbi told them the summary of what had happened last night when they've fallen asleep.

They also attempted to make contact with the girl. And as they had expected, they couldn't touch her even by a hair. After much discussion between the group and the family, Eunbi decided to take her back to her place in order to look for more clues on what she actually is.

Noon arrived, and the group was ready to go home. Feeling bad that Yuri wouldn't be able to see Eunbi in a while, she gave her the warmest hug to which Eunbi returned. The parents stared at Y/N, giving him the look of approval as well as the nod.

Both Chaewon and Minju stared blankly at Y/N, giving him a look of discontent. He could only give them a shrug, as he's unable to control the situation he's in.

After walking for quite some time, Eunbi noticed that something had felt off. It was only when they went to the bus station, when she realized what it was.

"It looks like there's no one else that can see her, other than us." Eunbi told the rest of the group.

She told Daeun to call out to the man not far from her, as she observed the situation. The man did not respond, even when Daeun tried to smack him by the leg.

"How is this even possible? For her to be invisible to everyone else other than us?" She thought out loud, as they waited for the bus to arrive.

Time skip

Both Y/N and Eunbi finally reached their apartment, as Y/N bid goodbye to the leader. She did not reply, and only stared at him.

"...is something wrong?" He asked, being insecure.

"Didn't you say you have something you want to talk to me about?" His mouth opened after remembering what he had told her the night prior.

"Right. But you should go inside your own place first, noona.

She nodded, before proceeding to bring little Daeun to her apartment, as Y/N did with Minju.

"Y/N. What do you want to talk about with Eunbi-unnie? A-Are you going to confess to her? After seeing that your family likes her a lot?"