Chapter 15

"E-Eh? Y/N??" Eunbi was bewildered after seeing someone familiar next to her flat.

"Ya, it's Eunbi-unnie!" Minju stated as she pointed to her.

"Looks like we're neighbors, President."

"Looks like we are." She said as she kept rummaging through her bag. "Oh and by the way, don't call me that. Since we're a small club, you can just call me noona. No need for formalities."  She finally took out the key that she took forever finding.

"Do you want to come inside to my place first? I mean it could be our chance to get to know each other better since we're gonna be meeting quite frequently from now on." She offered to Y/N as she opened the door a bit gesturing for Y/N to go inside.

"Umm....." He hesitated as he looked over to Minju asking for an answer.

"I don't think she's gonna do anything dangerous, Y/N. If she does anything weird, i'll be read to throw anything." Minju said jokingly while chuckling, but to Y/N's eyes she looked serious and was ready to rumble.

"Okay then, don't mind if i do." Y/N walked inside not expecting much. Her apartment was a lot simpler than he had thought as he stepped inside after taking his shoes off. The scent inside was delightful as it made him be at peace.

"I'll pour us some tea, you should sit down at the table first. Make yourself comfortable." Eunbi said as she walked over to her kitchen. Meanwhile both Y/N and Minju is scanning the place as the both of them walked to the table she had mentioned.

"This doesn't look like a girl's room, Y/N." Minju said her thoughts.

"I know. But we shouldn't be rude to her, Minmin. It's only our second time meeting her." He said as the both of them set themselves down. A few minutes later Eunbi got to their table as she placed the cup of warm tea in front of him.

"Noona. I know this is sudden, but if you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to make such a club? I mean, this isn't a club for getting achievements or anything of the sort, right?" Y/N asked as he took the cup from the table nearing his mouth. The scent of the tea went up his nostrils as he took a breath out of it. He took a sip from the tea Eunbi had served gulping it once before placing it down gently.

"It's a secret, Y/N." She told her as she sat down across of him taking a sip from her drink as well. Y/N gave up not wanting to ask her about it more as he's afraid that it would just tick her off.q

"I know this might seem weird coming from me but... what made you decide to join such an absurd club?" Eunbi asked as he held the cup with two hands.

"Um...." Y/N tried thinking of some reason that Eunbi could take. It's not like Eunbi will believe him if he had said it. In fact, he'll just be seen as a weird person.

"I guess you could say that i'm into.... mystery.... stuff?"  Eunbi looked at him suspiciously making him sweat.

"Well, i guess it's fine. I mean as long as you don't have bad intentions, i'm okay with it."

Phew

Y/N let out a sigh as he wiped his forehead. Minju knowing that she can't talk with Y/N because the place is too quiet, decided to walk around the room to see if she could find something interesting. Y/N kept an eye at her walking around the house, worrying that she might break some stuff and make Eunbi frightened.

"Hey, can i ask you something?" Eunbi said breaking the silence.

"Yes?" He replied.

"You're not joining just because of the campus's new rules... are you? And you won't disappear after registrating yourself... will you?" Eunbi said as Y/N could see her fidgetting her fingers under the table.