Chapter 5

I'll get to meet Y/N today....

Minju thought as soon as she opened her eyes staring at her room ceiling. She got up lazily sitting on her bed side and glanced at her phone revealing a text message.

What time will you be available later?

She replied the message with a little smile on her face as she typed on the keyboard with half-opened eyes.

Maybe at 3. I think.

She replied as she put the phone next to her. Not even a minute later, she already got a reply back from him.

I'll be waiting at the campus park then. Make sure that you won't be late for your first class okay? See you soon.

She hugged a nearby pillow and squirmed on her bed whimpering.

Hngghhh!

"Minju? Are you up yet? You're gonna be late for class!" Her mother said to her knocking on the door.

"I'm up!" She said now sitting up.

"Take a shower first okay? Breakfast is almost ready!"

"Mm!" She told her mom as she got off from her bed. After showering for who knows how long, she went down greeting her mother with a smile.

"Someone's in a good mood today."

"I just can't wait for the first day of campus, that's all." She said bluffing.

"Really? I thought you were in a good mood because you'll get to meet Y/N today." Her mother told her making her choke on her food.

"What're you saying mother? Of course not. It's not like i'm that happy just because i'll be seeing him."

"Whatever you say, honey. You're at that age after all." She said with sarcasm. Minju continued eating her food humming her favorite song.

Time skip

Park.... ah!

"Y/-" Minju called out to Y/N, but stopped her step after seeing that she was with Chaewon. Good thing that Y/N heard it, or else she would've walked away.

Figures. I should've known that she'll be here.

"Minju! Here!" He called her telling her to come to him. She reluctantly walked over to them knowing that she was with him.

"Hi..." Chaewon called her awkwardly.

"Hi." Minju answered shortly after Chaewon called her. The awkward and tense atmosphere could suffocate those around them as Y/N himself felt like he couldn't breathe there. Thinking of an idea to try and get Chaewon to like Minju and such, he thought of an idea.

"Why don't we go somewhere to hang out?Maybe the cafe or something?" He suggested.

"Cafe might seem good."

And..... let's just say that it wasn't a good hangout.

"I'll be leaving. See you tomorrow, Y/N." Minju took her handbag and walked out of the cafe leaving the both of them.

"Chaewon-ah. Lemme talk to her for a bit okay? You stay here." Y/N told her as he ran out to catch up with Minju.

She still doesn't like me huh? I wonder if she feels threatened that i'll take him away from her. I like him, but.... he only has eyes for you, Minju-ya.

"Minju!" Y/N called her after finally catching up.

"Why're you chasing after me?" She asked.

"Why are you still behaving like this? I thought i told you that i won't leave you alone didn't i?"