Chapter 7

"Y/N? You can... see me?" Minju asked with tears flowing down from her puffy eyes.

"Of course i can see you!" Y/N went inside the thing and sat across of her. "What's going on here? Why do-"

Y/N was forced to a halt when Minju all of a sudden dived into his arms as she started bawling.

"Y/N... Thank goodness you can see me....." She sobbed as tears fell down to her cheeks and then flowed more onto his shoulders as he was in shock of what Minju just did. He kept silent and just returned her hug waiting for her to calm down.

"There there, Minmin.... i'm here." He kept patting her head calming her down before finally her cry went to a stop.

Poor Minju... she must've had it rough all day....

"Can you explain to me what happened to you? Because i tried asking everybody that knows you only to realize that they have no memories of you. In fact, your family photo on the wall isn't there when i went to your house earlier."

"I.... *sob* I don't know either. It all started this morning...."

*flashback*

*gasp*

Minju was awoken by her nightmare as she stared at her ceiling gasping for air. As soon as she realized that it was all a dream, she let out a sigh of relief.

Phew..... it was only a dream. I really should apologize to Y/N this time.

She then sat up on her bed not thinking much about the mess she'll face from the day. She opened her door and proceeded to walk to the kitchen where her mom was cooking at.

"What's for breakfast mother?" She asked her mom as she rubbed her eyes. She didn't give an answer and kept on cooking making Minju slightly annoyed.

"Mom?" She tried calling her again, still to no answer. She patted her back this time.

"Mom?!" She still didn't answer as Minju's starting to get scared.

"Stop joking around!!" She hit her harder this time but to no avail. Her mother then turned around to grab a spice from the counter behind her. Minju watched her hand went through her making her freak out.

WHAT THE- SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT!

"MOM!!!" She screamed her name and waved her hand in front of her eyes. Only then she realized that, she was invisible.

She took out her phone and tried to call Y/N with it ended up being a beep. She started panicking not knowing what to do as she ran out of her house screaming for help.

"SOMEBODY?! ANYBODY?!!" She kept running and screaming but no one would talk or even glance at her. She was left dumbfounded as she fell sitting in the middle of the road in her pajamas with her tears flowing down her cheeks.

What happened to me....

Minju's mind then went straight to Y/N thinking that he might be in campus.

Y/N!

She ran towards her campus hoping that at least he can see her, but stopped midway when she came to a realization.

What if Y/N also can't see me?

The thought of him not seeing her starting to cloud her mind as she's starting to go mad.

He can see me, right?

She tried to think positively, but can't seem to take a step forward.

But if he can't see me then....

*flashback ends*

"So you've been sitting here all day? After thinking about that?" She nodded. "Stupid."

"Ya, who are you calling stupid?"

"You. You just went and concluded that i can't see you when you haven't even come to me yet."

"I'm just afraid, Y/N... of all people, if you also couldn't see me...." She paused before continuing.

"You won't forget about me right Y/N? I don't have anybody else other than you..."

"I won't, Minju-ya. You can count on me." He pulled her into a hug making her feel warm after being in her pajamas all day. The night wind blew into her place as it pierced through her thin clothes making her body feel cold.

"You're a bit warm. Are you having a cold?" He checked her temperature by putting his hand onto her forehead.

"A little bit."

"You should've looked for a shelter. Pabo." He hugged her tighter than before in an attempt to make her body be even more warmer.

"I'm sorry for yesterday, okay? I was just....  *sigh* i don't know. I just don't want her to be with us."

"Why're you apologizing all of a sudden?" He asked.

"I just want to apologize. I don't want to regret about saying sorry to you."

"Pabo Minju. You don't have to apologize. I'm the one who should be sorry."

"But-"

"Ssh..... let's get out of this cramped place for now."

"N-Ng."

Y/N went out of the place before helping Minju getting her out of it.

"Let's head back." He said to Minju.

"Where to? My mother can't even see me."

"Pabo. We're going to my place, since i'm the only one who can see you."

"Wha?" Minju let go of his hand and got all flustered at the thought of being alone with him in an apartment.

"Ya, what're you thinking about in the middle of the night?"

"Y-You're the one who said that all of a sudden!"

"Stop thinking about weird things and just go." He pulled her hand in as Minju let herself be pulled by him.

It-it's safe... right? He won't do anything to me, right?

Oh my God.... my mind's now going everywhere. Calm yourself, Y/N! You're a gentleman!

"Y/N. My clothes..." Minju said making him stop.

"It's already late. I'll let you wear one of my clothes first okay? We can go get them tomorrow." Minju agreed as they kept walking through the night. Just then, a certain grumbling sound broke the silence as Y/N glanced back to Minju who seems to be hungry.

"You're hungry?" She nodded as an answer.

"I haven't eaten anything all day."

"All day?!" He was shocked by her answer as he's starting to get more frustrated.

"Let's buy some Rabokki. It's your favorite right?"

"You remember my favorite food?"

"How long do you think we've been together? Pabo." Minju was about to be flustered when she heard that last word.

"Ya. Why do you keep calling me Pabo?"

"Because you are one. Pabo."

"Stop it!" She said.

"No. Pabo pabo pabo ya, pabo pabo." He kept teasing her making her hit him on the back with the sound being quite loud.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for teasing me. Pabo."

"We're both Pabo. How about that?" Y/N asked so that they'll stop fighting.

"No. You're the Pabo." She said making Y/N sigh.

"Okay~ I'm the pabo. Let's just get some food and go home."