Chapter 11

Minju walked slowly following the woman who's holding a basket on her right arm in fear of her recognizing her.

"Do you have any business with me?" Her deep voice called out making Minju shiver. She looked around finding someone she could've been talking to when she noticed that the older woman was staring straight onto her eyes.

"So you can see me! Weren't you the woman who was there with me on that night?" She quickly launched her question.

"It's surprising that you remembered me."

"So you were the one who did this? Change me back!" Minju demanded.

"Sweetie i can't do that. It wasn't me who granted your wish."

"But you said something about be careful about what i wish for!"

"And you have to be careful. I just said it as an advice. That doesn't mean i'm the culprit."

"If it's not you then... who?"

"That's for you to figure out. I'm just an old lady who has lived here for centuries. Maybe try and find someone who could help you."

"What do you mean? Is there any other person who can see me other than you?!" She didn't answer as she turned her back to her and walked away.

"Hey! I'm not done with you!" Minju ran up to her, and as soon she turned around the corner, she was gone. It was as if she vanished into thin air.

Urgh! This wasn't what i meant by him to only have eyes for me!

"Minju!"

Minju turned around to the source of voice she's already familiar with from a long time ago.

"Goodness. I thought you were gone. Don't make me worried like that, Pabo." He messed with her hair making her whimper.

"Stop that! And stop acting like you're worried about me."

"Whatever. I wouldn't go out of my way for this if i wasn't worried sick about you." She hit him on the shoulder making him grunt.

"What was that for?!" He said while rubbing the place she had hit him at.

"Nothing. So, where did that orange-haired girl go?" Minju asked.

"She went home. Said she got something to do with her parents, i don't know what it is."

"I see..." Minju let out a sigh as a bit of smile drew on her face thinking now that it was just the two of them.

Y/N then started staring at Minju. He kept staring and staring 'til it got to a point where she noticed and made her flushed.

"Wh-what're you doing? Stop staring!" Minju said stuttering making Y/N get a hold of himself.

"Sorry. So.... we're gonna go to your place right? To get your stuff?" He asked trying to avert his attention.

"Yup." She answered shortly.

"So how will you get your things out of your house?"

"Well..." She stopped while tapping her chin. "I have this bag in my room that's big enough for me to fit in my stuff."

"Is it a luggage?"

"Yup. So i'll throw it out of the window and slowly move it to the bushes!"

"You thought about this plan already haven't you?" Minju nodded proudly. He felt bad seeing her like that.

What did she do for this to happen to her?

Time skip

*knock knock*

*footsteps*

"Yes? Y/N? You're here..... again."

"Yeah... haha. Sorry Ms.Kim. But i have something important to talk to you about."

"Is it that important for you to come here in the evening? If that's the case then come in." Y/N said as he moved his eye to the corner gesturing for Minju to come in before he closes the door.

Minju stepped in without any caution and just walked inside hopping. Not that anyone can see her.

"Sit down first, Y/N. I'll bring out some cake you brought yesterday since there were still leftovers."

"That would be splendid." Y/N said as he watched her mother walked to the kitchen leaving him- or actually the two of them.

"Go get your stuff. Make sure to open the door and close it carefully." Minju nodded as she looked for someone's presence in fear of them noticing a door that opens by itself.

"Y/N? Why are you still standing there?"

"Ah. It's nothing." He watched as Minju closed the door behind her making no noise and walked to the sofa.

"So... what brings you here?"

_________

Clothes, undergarments, dolls....

Minju made sure that she already brought all of her belongings that she'll bring with her before leaving the house she had been living in ever since she was born.

Her eyes then set to a book on top of her desk, which is her diary.

Should i bring it with me too?

She pondered about it before finally deciding to just bring it.

I'll just hide it so Y/N can't see it.

She placed the book on the bottom of the luggage making sure it's safe.

Okay! All done!

She opened the door slightly just enough for her luggage to slip out. She slowly lowered it onto the grass making sure it wouldn't make a sound. Right after she felt the luggage had already touched down, she let go of it before sliding herself out.

I'll be back soon.

She waved goodbye to her room feeling a bit sad. She picked up the luggage and dragged it onto the bushes making sure it's covered before leaving it there and walk back to where Y/N is.

________

"Anything else you want to ask?" Ms. Kim asked Y/N as she just finished her sentence. Y/N spotted Minju from the window telling him that she was done.

"I have no more to ask. Thank you for your advice Ms.Kim. It's getting late so i think i'll head home now."

"I see. I'll take you to the door then." She said as she got up from her seat with Y/N following behind her.

"You know, Y/N. There's something that has been bothering me for quite a while."

"Yeah?" Y/N asked sensing that he could have a clue.

"I have this feeling where i feel like there's a gap in my memory."

"A gap?"

"Yeah. Well, not really a gap but, like something was patched. I don't know how to explain it other than the one i said just now. Sorry if you find it confusing."

Patched huh?

"No worries, Ms.Kim. Regarding the thing that's been bothering your mind, you might want to try and think about it more when the time is available, or consult it with a specialist."

"I will do that. Thank you, Y/N. Stay safe." She said before closing the door on him.

"Boo!"

"Wah!" Y/N stumbled back after being surprised by Minju.

"Ya. That wasn't fair. I wasn't ready."

"Bleh." Minju said playfully as Y/N rolled his eyes.

"So.... shall we go to your new home now?" Y/N asked her.

"Yup."