Chapter 4

"Wanna go now Minju?" Y/N asked as soon as he's done cleaning the dishes to Minju who was chilling on his sofa.

"Okay." She answered shortly. Y/N grabbed a coat for him to wear outside since the day felt cold. The both of them went outside as they were immediately greeted by the chilling wind. The two shivered from the unexpected attack. Y/N noticed this and gave Minju his coat for her to wear.

"What about you? You don't have a coat." She said.

"As long as you're not cold, it's fine by me." The words traveled to Minju's ears as her face started to blush by his words.

"ˢᵗᵘᵖᶦᵈ ʸ/ᴺ. ᴵ'ᵐ ʷᵒʳʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ..."

"What was that?" The blowing wind covered Minju's words making Y/N unable to hear it.

"Nothing. Let's go." She started walking in front of him with Y/N following from behind. People were wearing coats everywhere as expected as some of them is staring at Y/N with the eyes questioning his bravery. Not wearing a coat on such a cold day? Surely he must have a death wish they thought.

"Are you sure you don't want to wear a coat?" She asked once again.

"I told you, as long as you're not cold, i'm fine. I would rather you be warm rather than me."

"What if i said that to you?" She stopped and turned to him. "What would you do?"

"Well.... i still won't wear it. If you won't wear it then neither will i."

"..."

Minju fell silent as she walked again not knowing what to reply with.

"Anyway, Did i say anything strange last night?" She asked with her back facing him. Y/N's mind went to her words saying that she missed him and such, but he's sure that she would hit him if he told her the truth.

"No." He answered.

"Really? Then, did i do anything strange?" Y/N was then reminded by the kiss that they did even though he had forgotten about it. He started getting flustered as he could not let a single word out making Minju feel like something's wrong.

"I must've did something, didn't i?" She looked at him. "What is it?"

"It-It's a secret!" He answered as he walked faster.

"Ya! What is it?!!"

"Not telling~" He decided to tease her to get rid of his shyness.

"You're still childish as always Jo Y/N."

"And you're still as mature as ever Kim Minju" The both of them looked in the eye as they started laughing together.

"How about we go somewhere first instead of going home early?" He offered.

"Sure. Where to?"

"Hm~ Let's see...." He looked around the area thinking of a place when an idea struck him.

"Remember the place where you like to eat that cake?" Minju's face lit up hearing Y/N mentioned the name.

"You still remember about that?" She asked.

"How could i forget? Anyway, do you want to or not?" She nodded her head exaggeratingly making Y/N chuckle.

"Let's go then." The walk there was filled with them catching up with the time they spent apart from each other. They opened the door and was instantly greeted by a long-time employee that they had known.

"Ah, long time no see Minju-ssi, Y/N-ssi." The staff said to them.

"Heejin? You're still working here?" He asked the worker.