ー two.

❝i just saw the biggest bacteria ever

i just saw the biggest bacteria ever. yes, i meant you now leave me alone
sakusa y/n

FIRST MISSION

"there's a curse here" y/n was standing at the back of the group, hands tucked into her yellow hoodie pockets. her uniform was normal, pretty normal.

while nobara and yuuji were mad at their teacher for lying, y/n was actually pissed as well. she knew that being a sorcerer means you need to got to a dirty, filthy place to exorcise some dirty, filthy curses.

'the f!ck with this dirty place. i rather die than to step on that shee-t called building. well, abandoned building'

she thought as she furiously sanitize herself, not wanting germs to get her. this action caused the whole group direct their attention to the black haired girl. a light bulb appeared on their heads, 'she's a germaphobe! no wonder she avoid us!'

but one question appeared in their mind, 'why?'. if she hates getting dirty, why the hell did she wanted to be a sorcerer? but they just ignored it, they can ask her next time... when she gets comfortable with them.

"there's a big cemetary nearby" gojo started.

"the double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse"

yuuji asked "so they really do pop up more around graves?"

megumi was about to say something but y/n beats him to it.

"the issue isn't the cemetary itself... it's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear" she said as megumi just nod at her.

"oh, it was the same for schools too, wasn't it?" yuuji asked her.

"hold up. he didn't even know that yet?" nobara suprised at him.

"to be honest..."

as soon as megumi told the girls that yuuji ate a cursed finger, y/n suddenly was triggered by it and stared at the pinkette with a disgusted look. they can tell even if y/n was wearing a facial mask.

"he swallowed a special-cursed object?!"

"stay the f!ck away from me, i don't want your breath around me"

y/n was now avoiding yuuji while he sulked, giving her a quick glance over and over again. 'the pretty girl is avoiding me...!' he can almost heard his heart shattered. a certain curse was amused with his vessel's thoughts.

"gross! unbelievable!"

"that's so unsanitary and disgusting!"

nobara backed away towards y/n's side as she continuously saying "no way!". poor nobara completely forgotten that y/n doesn't like getting close to people so y/n went a bit farther than nobara's side.

she noticed it and was shocked.

"sakusa-san, i'm not dirty!!"

"you didn't sanitize, now don't get near me" y/n said coldly.

"what?!" yuuji yelled at nobara.

megumi agreed with nobara, even y/n.

"nobara, yuuji, y/n... you three go exorcise the curse inside that building" gojo said to the trio.

"huh? but i thought only curses could exorcise curses, right?" yuuji asked him.

"i can't use jujutsu yet" gojo looked at him.

gojo pointed at yuuji "you're basically half a curse already"

"there's a cursed energy flowing throughout your body" he continued.

"though controlling that energy isn't something you can learn overnight, so use this" gojo handed out a weapon.

time skip

while waiting for yuuji, nobara was checking the building while y/n was staring at the entrance, grossed at it. she scrunched her eyebrows in disgust. nobara looked at her and sighed.

"you should have just tell gojo-sensei that you do not want to do this. maybe tell him to assign your mission where the location is clean. but i doubt that..." nobara said.

"sigh, i know. but i want to do this. i mean, i need to do this. i'm sick of seeing small filthy curses around my house so i decided to become a sorcerer. to clean this filthy earth from 'germs' " y/n replied.

nobara looked at yuuji and said loudly, "hurry it up".

"we need to get this sh!t done fast, i need to clean my clothes after this" y/n grunted.

edited ver.