― thirty two.

❝wattpad, you're such a b!tch!❞―nick, crying over her history textbook

wattpad, you're such a b!tch!
nick, crying over her history textbook

DOMAIN

some parts are not from the anime !

"since when did you started it, y/n?" satoru was in his casual attire along with his glasses.

he gazed at the shorter female in front of him in her room. y/n was sitting on a wooden chair, hair tied half-up.

"that day... yaga-san gave me an errand. on my way back, i saw a monk and a few special grade curses entered a restaurant..." y/n continued her explanation as satoru listened patiently.

"so, you're saying that they were planning to capture itadori to have ryoumen sukuna on their side, to get me 'killed' and for some reason they also need you, same reason as sukuna?" satoru summarised her explanation just now.

"yes"

"...are you aware of this, y/n?"

"...yes"

satoru smiled and leaned his back against the wall, gazing at the ceiling. he recalled back a memory not too long ago, his first encounter with the female's domain. so mesmerizing yet so deadly. one wrong move and you'll be finished instantly.

...but it wasn't a completed domain.

"you look like you're very prepared for it, y/n-chan" the blindfolded male grinned.

"...i am"

flashbacks cutely

"try activating your domain, y/n" satoru said with a serious tone.

y/n stood still, feeling a bit uncomfortable with his intense gaze. he was supposed to help her train but satoru decided to make it into a match, a safe one. he activated his domain and now both were in it, alone.

"it's been a while since i last activate it... but what if-"

"-i won't hurt my own student, y/n. this is just a simple test! besides, i've never seen yours but you have seen mine. it's not fair, isn't it?" he chuckled, gazing at her with his blue orbs.

y/n nodded and clasped her hands together, closing her eyes, opening her mouth as she said the words.

"domain expansion..."

outside of satoru's domain, a golden line forming a circle, surrounding it. the female shot her eyes open, giving the taller male an intimated gaze. a bright white veil came out of the line, covering the taller male's domain.

"...empress's garden" it broke into pieces.

the dark void was now gone, the male greeted with a white light, closing his eyes in instinct. as the light was gone, he realized that he was all alone. no presence of the female. satoru looked at his surrounding.

"...what a nice garden" he hummed as he walked around on the grass.

somewhere near, y/n was in a f/c kimono with floral patterns on it. she was sitting on a wooden bench, a tall cherry blossom tree behind her. her katanas were beside her. the girl sighed as she raised a branch with a single sakura flower.

that was satoru's lives. each petals represents one life. y/n get to pluck one out or the whole flower. she stood up, dusting off the invisible dust on her outfit. the sound of her zori echoed the garden.

she saw her teacher wandered around, distracted by the beauty of the garden. she raised her empty hand as she yelled out his name.

"satoru!" the male turned around, finally saw his student.

"y/n-chan! your domain is amaz-" he noticed the attire she was on.

he froze, eyes admired the beauty stood not too far away from him. the girl walked towards him and stopped when she reached a good amount of distance between them.

"...y/n...?"

i didn't mean to put y/n activating her domain but like bruh why not:]

...i didn't mean to put y/n activating her domain but like bruh why not:]

also, its fanart time!!

by bcodixx

talent;-; what a talent;-; too amazing