― thirty nine.

❝you're cool, i guess?❞―sakusa y/n

you're cool, i guess?
sakusa y/n

BADDIE MEGUMI

megumi and y/n kept on slashing the moles with their own weapon. though it seemed that the real problem had finally came. a blue humanoid cursed spirit with a pale skin came out and directed its gaze to the sorcerers.

y/n glanced at the male who was now silent, probably having his own monologue. y/n took a deep breath and finally prepared for its attack as she saw it spitted out a yellow jello-like substance and pulled it, aiming it towards them.

as it shot them, megumi tried to block it with his weapon and so was y/n. unfortunately, both of their weapons shattered into pieces as they got pushed away by the impact, y/n taking it pretty serious. the katanas were belonged to her brother anyway.

"my... katanas... omi..." her eyes went wide as she looked at the shattered pieces on the ground.

"y/n-!" megumi tried to grab onto her but she pulled his hand, grabbing him towards her as the cursed spirit was behind him.

the cursed spirit punched to the ground, the impact was getting stronger from what y/n observed. megumi quickly carried her and head straight behind the cursed spirit. he summoned one of his shikigami and was about to attack...

but the cursed spirit made its move fast. megumi threw y/n away so the attack head straight towards him instead. oh how y/n admired his brain. too much for her to handle.

"stupid! i was about to return the attack!" she yelled out as she saw megumi's body was against a wall, looking lifeless.

she gritted her teeth as she dashed her way towards him, hoping he was still alive. but the cursed spirit went in the way, grinning at the panic look on her face.

"oi oi, it's your turn next, little girl. though, as much as i want you to die... but we ordered to obtain you too along with the fingers" it spoke.

y/n backed away slowly "it's all because of my domain, right?! the ability to control ..." she trailed off, not wanting to speak anything as the cursed spirit slowly made its way towards her.

"who knows...? now, be a good girl and stay still!" he jumped and head straight to the girl, hoping to capture her.

y/n ran off, avoiding the attacks as she tried to find something solid and big on the ground. but she realized megumi had been awake thise whole so she made her way towards him. before it could catch her, she ducked down and kneeled, checking on the male.

"megumi, your..." she looked at the blood going down from his head.

megumi smiled and he looked at the cursed spirit and spoke loudly "screw it!" while raising both of his hands. y/n looked at him in confusion before she could feel an aura came out of him. megumi looked at y/n in a soft manner as he helped y/n stood up.

he clasped his hands together, making a sign. y/n saw how insane he looked and finally clicked together.

'his domain..!'

"i'll do it!" he yelled out as a black void appeared under his foot.

y/n wanted to leave him be but with his gentle look as he glanced at her, she decided to stay.

"domain expansion..." the whole area of the ground was covered with the black void.

"...chimera shadow garden!"

YES GET INTO IT MEGUMI-