❍ christmas + new year special

merry christmas and happy new year!
nick

CHRISTMAS + NEW YEAR SPECIAL

i ain't writing sum christmas
party sh!ts and my brain demands
past y/n's moment✨✨

the party went smoothly when the next activity came in which was karaoke night with the sorcerers and not surprised, the cursed spirits aka m@h1t0 and the others. y/n deadpanned at the drunken satoru and geto singing songs with different genres.

some students were entertained by the duo so they joined in.

"nobara, i need to take some air. be right back" y/n stood up from her seat and walked out of the room.

she walked around the garden and saw a stone bench near a small pond. she loved the calm vibe so she sat on the bench and stared at the koi fishes in the pond, swimming freely. the christmas night made y/n submerged in her wave of emotions.

pain, frustration, sadness. all the negative feelings in her chest were squeezing her heart as if they wanted to kill the girl. 25 december was not the best date she could ever think of. memories of her brother almost dying another time flashed through her mind.

lemme try writing sum angst:)

twenty five dec 2005,
itachiyama high's
gymnasium,
7.45p.m.;

"omi omi, it's getting late! hurry up!"

"i will finish at 8, be patient"

y/n rolled her eyes in annoyance. he said he would finish at 7, now he added one more hour. she couldn't understand why's her brother being like this ever since his near death incident long ago. agh, so much for protecting him when he was being this reckless, she thought.

"come on, it's night time, omi. what if a big germ attacked you at this time? for example, now-" before she could even glance at her brother, he was already flung to the wall, almost breaking it by the impact.

y/n widened her eyes at her unconscious brother as she listened to the series of laughter and giggles from an ugly special cursed spirit, amused by the sight of her heavily injured brother. now she gotta wash her mouth- i mean, she regretted what she said just now.

"oh, just look at that expression~ so helpless, so hopeless~ HOW ENTERTAINING!~" the cursed spirit walked around the motionless y/n, still processing what just happened to her brother.

"y-you...wha..." y/n couldn't form any sentences and saw how heavy the blood pooled under kiyoomi's body.

the cursed spirit grinned as it went closer to kiyoomi, it made y/n alerted by its action and she abruptly stood, ready to take on the cursed spirit. y/n saw what it wanted to do with her brother and she yelled for it to stop.

"eh?~ don't get closer to him?~ but whyyy?~ he looked SOOO attractive... when i make his body disfigured of course!!~" it grabbed kiyoomi by his hand and slowly reached one of his fingers, making sure the girl was watching this.

y/n cried out in frustration, shaking her head wildly. her sight was blurry by the tears coming out of her eyes. she was frustrated both at the cursed spirit and herself. how useless she was in this situation, how weak she was, how powerless she was.