ー nine.

❝we will die no matter what❞

we will die no matter what

sakusa y/n

HE'S DEAD?

the moment when sukuna started to fight with megumi, he doesn't even lay a finger on the germaphobe, saying that a husband shouldn't hurt his own wife.

y/n decided to not interfere their fight but still followed them around just in case the situation got worsen. few moments later, megumi got slammed to the wall too hard by sukuna's attack.

y/n stayed behind a wall as she observed the duo. megumi stood up, ready to go all out but stopped himself from doing so. y/n came out of her hiding spot as she stood behind sukuna, keeping a few meters from him.

"just so you know, i... don't have any logical for saving you back then. even if it was dangerous, i couldn't bare to see a good person like you die" y/n's shadowed as she continued listening to what he said.

"...that's fine, though. i'm not a hero, i'm a jujutsu sorcerer. so i've never once regretted saving you " he ended as the tattoos on yuuji's body faded.

"i see" yuuji said as he smiled.

"you really are smart, fushiguro. you've put more thoughts into this than i have. i think your conviction's a proper one, but i don't mine's are wrong, either" fushiguro smiled as yuuji talked.

y/n on the other hand was having mixed emotions. yuuji was the one who will die that day. y/n amused at herself.

'i promised myself to not let any of us died but here i am, about to witness his death' y/n bit her lip in frustration as tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes.

"oh, sorry, i'm almost done for. guess i won't have to worry you, kugisaki, y/n-chan, or gojo-sensei"

"live a long life" was yuuji's last words before collapsed to the ground.

megumi gritted his teeth as y/n frowned even more, lips trembled behind the mask as a single tear trickled down on her cheek.

time skip

y/n was leaning against the wall as megumi and nobara sat on the staircase.

"live a long life? doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself. is this your first time having a partner die?" nobara asked the ravenette male.

"first time for one my age" he replied nonchalantly.

"you seem to be taking it well, considering" nobara said.

"same to you" megumi replied.

nobara then talked how she won't cry for the pinkette male since she only knew him for two weeks but her lips trembled. silence filled the air, megumi decided to break it.

"it's hot, huh?" was what he asked.

"yeah, wonder if it's time for summer uniforms" nobara replied the male.

y/n just hummed in agreement. she then noticed an unfamiliar female with green long hair tied up and wore glasses, walking towards them.

"what's this?" she started.

"you're looking more glum than usual, megumi. this a wake or something?" she questioned the ravenette male.

"zenin-senpai" was all he said.

"don't call me by my last name!"

edited ver.