ー eighteen.

❝junpei deserves better, periodt❞ーnick, the author

junpei deserves better, periodt
nick, the author

! WARNING !

dry chapter(?), author is pissed, poor bb junpei:(, swear words.

YOSHINO JUNPEI❜

"he was totally oggling my breasts!" a b!tch named tsubasa said to the pigs- i mean bullies.

"she does have a huge rack, so they bounce when she runs" one of the pigs said.

"i get why'd you do it, yoshino-chan" b!tch you don't deserve to say his name, please😌🤚.

'if there was a button that would make everyone i hate die, i probably wouldn't push it. but if there was a button that would make everyone who hated me die,

i'd push it without hesitation' the victim, yoshino junpei thought.

time skip

"excuse me..."

"excuse me!" the cashier(?) finally heard the ravenette as she was wearing a headphone.

"one ticket for Human Earthworm 3" junpei said to the woman.

"that'll be 1, 800 yen" junpei gave the money to the cashier as she took it.

"the show will be starting soon" she said as she placed the ticket and the change on the place provided.

time skip

'this sucks' he rested his cheek on his hand, annoyed by the pigs 'oinking' while the movie was running.

'high schoolers shouldn't skip school to watch movies. not that i can talk. this seriously sucks. i can't hear the movie at all. there are always people like that, even if they vary to some degree.

flashback

"so, were you looking?" the fat pig looked down at junpei.

"i wasn't" junpei protested.

"he was definitely looking at them" the b!tcj named tsubasa whined.

"you're nuts, man!"

the fattest pig saw his students were bullying someone and yet he acted as if nothing happened. almost like he didn't care at all. well, of course he is.

"hey, teach him a lesson first!" b!tch how about you:)

'shit. that woman's just using me to see where she stands, and she's enjoying it! damn it...' junpei gritted his teeth as he locked his gaze with the b!tch.

'i'll tell her!'

'i'll tell her!'

'i'll tell her!'

"you're not as cute as you think you are, tsubasa-san" yes, tell her, babe😌💅.

"these three (pigs, yes i added it) know that too. the only reason they're fawning over you is because they think you'll let them bang you-" y'all know what happened.

end of flashback

'stop talking!... turn off your phone!...' junpei ticked in anger.

then, a long blue haired male with a patched face stood behind the pigs. he spread his arm as he leaned down to one of the pigs' ear and spoke something.

"you three... need to mind your manners" the male touched the pig's face and suddenly one of his eyes bulged out.

time skip

after the movie ended, junpei saw a three weird disfigured heads belonged to the pigs. his eyes went wide as he couldn't believe what he had just saw.

junpei suddenly remembered the long blue haired male and ran out of the cinema to try and find the male who did the deed. he went to a dark alley and finally found him.

"what if i am the one who did it? will you condemn me? were those three special to you?" the male said to the ravenette as he thought about the last question.

another f!cking flashback

"don't worry"

"harsh man!"

"poor guy! he's crying now!"

edited ver.