― thirty one.

❝it's time❞―sakusa y/n

it's time
sakusa y/n

THE BOOK

"oh?" y/n saw the ball hit too hard on todo's cheek as he fell down, yuuji pulled him to his lap.

while the others were complimenting maki with her pitch, y/n glanced at the first aid kit at her side. she took it and walked towards the fallen male. the others saw y/n walked towards them with a first aid kit.

"y-y/n-?!"

"is helping..."

"todo?!!"

y/n ignored their protests as she kneeled down and used her gloved hands to check on his injury. yuuji focused on the female as she rummaged through the kit, searching for some bandages and an antiseptic.

y/n caressed his injured cheek, didn't even bothered by how heavy it was. it was his fault for not focusing in the game. todo came back to his senses and saw the girl currently applying the cotton bud with the antiseptic.

"yuuji-kun, hold him. make sure he doesn't move a lot" y/n said.

"o-okay!" he gripped the buff male.

"don't worry, y/n dear. i will stay-"

y/n pressed the bud too hard on his cheek. the whole place was shaking, as if there was an earthquake. though the others didn't bothered by it and continued watching todo yell in pain while y/n continued her action.

"y-y/n, you pressed too hard!"

"even better" she proceed to do so.

time skip brought to you by me, rereading the bl manhwa 'sign'

while she was watching the game, y/n glanced at the principals. something itched her to tell them but she ignored it.

'...wait for the perfect time..'

'... don't make them worry...'

'...not yet-'

"y/n-san?" she blinked and looked at megumi, showing a concerned expression.

"what is it?" she asked.

"i noticed you've been glancing at the principals a lot. is there something bothering you?" megumi asked back.

the girl were silent for a while and shook her head.

"nothing. nothing at all" she walked away from him and towards her teacher.

satoru was standing at the sideline as he observed the game. he noticed the girl was walking towards him but he stayed still, keeping his cool demeanor. as she approached him, he smiled and pulled down his glasses a little.

"you're gonna tell me now, y/n-chan?" he grinned.

y/n sweatdropped as she looked down. she took out a small notebook from her pocket and stared at it for a while. satoru noticed her change of mood. she never been this worried before. even if she did, it wasn't as bad as it now.

"satoru, i'm sorry" y/n handed out the book to him.

"huh? what are you apologizing right now-"

"sorry for not telling you earlier. it wasn't a good time but.." she stopped for a while and sighed.

"just read it. it'll help you... and maybe with your plan" y/n gave him a last glance and walked away.

satoru kept his gaze on the girl and looked at the book. he opened the first page and widened his eyes in surprise. no one noticed his smirk grew wider as he flipped another page of the book. he thanked the girl in his thought.

'so this is what you've been doing, huh? y/n-chan'

ola! i've received more fanarts! hh they're so good WTH?? thank you for the supports:)

by InumakisSalmonCodRoe

LOVE IT!!

by lynkek

by lynkek

CUTE AAAA-!!!