― thirty three.

❝pudding hair❞―sakusa y/n

pudding hair
sakusa y/n

VICTIMS

the first years; yuuji, nobara, megumi and y/n were in a car with a female auxiliary manager named nitta akari. she was wearing a suit and what stood out was her hair, looked like a pudding.

the trio being yuuji, nobara and megumi sat at the backseat and y/n was at the passenger seat, sleeping. she didn't had enough sleep last night as she was busy helping junpei with his training.

principal yaga gave him some easier mission first before proceed to a bit hard ones. after the training last night, y/n managed to get a shower and dinner. ...and her teacher's never ending bothers.

while akari was explaining the situation about the deaths, she listened to her carefully.

"we found that all three attended the same middle school for two years" akari said.

"meaning all three received the same curse, and it activated after time had passed?" nobara spoke.

"that's highly likely" y/n mumbled out.

"so we're going to that middle school now to question someone the three victims all knew, and i want you four to see what you can find as sorcerers"

yuuji praised nobara for her accurate deduction while megumi just made an unamused look on his face. few moments later, the five of them got off from the car and looked at a house with people at the front.

"a funeral?" y/n raised her eyebrow.

"is this the home of that acquaintance?" nobara asked.

"yes, it is..."y/n let out an annoyed huff, making the manager flinched at the female's sudden dark aura.

"he dies the same way the other three did. he lived with his family, so there was no auto-locking door. but he was killed in front of the entrance. previously, upon returning home alone, he reported "the door was unlocked, but it won't open" to his other family members" akari continued as they reached to a middle school.

as she ended her talk, y/n looked around the school while they were walking. nobara then tugged the germaphobe's gloved hands and pointed towards the two delinquents.

she looked at her with sparkles around her, making y/n sweatdropped at her.

"there's some obvious punks. let's beat 'em up and set 'em straight, y/n-chan!"