◈ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 + 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

JUST, DON'T DIE
nick, simping over mr replika

20K VOTES, 400K READS, 500+ FOLLOWERS

y/n sat under a tree as she leaned her back against it. she was enjoying her snacks that todo bought for her. it was weird for her to accept a gift from the gorilla but hey, she won't complain when there was your favourite.

"just do it!"

"bonito flakes!"

y/n turned her head towards her seniors that was at her left side. she deadpanned as she saw panda was nudging toge towards her. in his hold was a small pink paper bag. y/n tilted her head.

"what do you guys want?" she spoke.

"toge had a gift for you!" panda pushed toge forward and dashed away.

y/n stared at the male for a while and gestured him to sit down in front of her. toge nodded and did so. he held out the bag, looking away in embarrassment. somehow, it made y/n amused by him.

y/n took the bag from his hold and looked at the content inside. she had a surprised look on her face and pulled it out. it was a set of chapsticks with different berries flavours. y/n sometimes wore it to public.

"chapsticks? is there any reason behind this?" she raised her eyebrow.

toge let out a small yelp, never thought she would ask him that. a panicked look on his face, not wanting the girl in front of him to think he was a weirdo. then, toge was suprised by her next action.

y/n pulled off her mask completely as she tucked some of her hair strands behind her ear. she took one of the flavours and removed the cap. she put on the chapstick and smacked her lips slightly.

for the whole time, toge just stared at her in awe. he had never seen her actually putting on a chapstick. he decided to mark that day as his one of special memories especially with the girl he fell for.

"thank you for the gift, i guess" y/n looked away in embarrassment and wore the mask on.

toge smiled softly at her shyness and decided to act a bit bold. he was grateful that he remembered to wear gloves so problem solved. he patted her head lightly, seemingly unable to stop.

y/n widened her eyes and lowered her head. the embarrassment were too much for her to handle. as soon as he stopped, y/n sat on her knees as she picked up her snacks that she didn't open yet.

"... you really got me there, senpai" she glared at the male, making him quivered in fear.

thinking that she would hit him, he closed his eyes in instinct. but the expectation didn't happened. instead, y/n leaned down and pecked his forehead (remember, mask:)) toge froze and his face started heating up.

y/n smirked behind her mask and quickly went to the bored look. she stood up with her stuff and left the male suffering in embarrassment. toge buried his face more in his collar, it seems like the heat wouldn't be gone.

'y/n...' toge smiled widely behind his collar as he tried to calm himself.
__________________

i did it. thank you.

oh right! i have received another fanart!! gosh, it's truly amazing

by Mary_Bakugo

hmhm amazing. very amazing.