ー four.

❝give me more pickled plums

give me more pickled plums. i want to give them to my brother
sakusa y/n

GOJO F*CKING SATORU

no one;

yuuji was awestruck by her words.

'the way she walked away after saying them is cool!'

he smiled, grinning by himself. of course, he was aware of his surrounding.

time skip

fushiguro and gojo; - still no one's pov

"that yuuji... he's missing a few up here" gojo pointed at the side of his forehead.

"he has no hesitation when it comes to killing these things that take the form of living creatures, albeit bizarre-looking ones, to try to kill him"

"and it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time, like you" he said to fushiguro.

"this is a boy who used to live a normal high school life" he continued.

"you've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers, even those with talent, give up in frustration because they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, haven't you?" fushiguro was about say something but was cut off by gojo.

"ah, of course, cutie-chan. despite her 'disgust' on dirty things, i can feel she's different. she's germaphobic yet she wanted to be a sorcerer. reason? i may have not know it.... yet" he said with a smirk.

"... cutie-chan?..." fushiguro sweatdropped as he felt tightening feelings in his chest.

"yes! i shall call her cutie-chan from now on! why? look at her! she's totally my type! even if she wears the oversized hoodie, she's kinda cute too!" megumi closed his teacher's mouth before continuing his babbling about the girl.

"shut your mouth, sensei" both gasped at the familiar voice.

they looked at their right side and saw the germaphobe girl was glaring at them, mostly to gojo.

"wh-where are the others, sakusa-san?" fushiguro asked her nervously.

the glare was deadly. if eyes could kill, satoru would be dead by now. she huffed and looked at him, ignoring the teacher who was now sulking, his cutie-chan hates him, he thought.

"kugi- nobara-san told me to wait for them to save a boy while exorcise the last curse. i offered her my help but she declined, wanting to rescue the boy herself. as for yuuji-kun, he will likely to assist her" y/n said.

the males were suprised to the fact that the cold-hearted girl called them by their first names. this made the males jealous of nobara and yuuji.

'they managed to get her call them by their first names!'

time skip

nobara and yuuji were waiting for their teacher and their other two friends. yes, they already consider y/n as their friend since they already are in first name basis.

"did you know i get into a foul mood when i'm hungry?" nobara spoke up.

'since when you are not in foul mood?' yuuji looked away in irritation.

"good work, guys!" the trio - gojo, fushiguro and y/n came back.

"we made sure the kid got home" gojo said.

nobara and yuuji stood up as they were facing towards them.

"now, shall we go and grab some food?"

"beef!"

"sushi!"

the duo were standing side by side, posing - they even wear fancy outfits. gojo appeared as he smiled, showing two thumbs up. he then pointed at megumi.

"and you, megumi?" he asked.

he ignored his teacher as he busied himself scrolling on his phone screen.

"how about you, y/n-chan?~" he cooed, their faces got nearer.

y/n was shocked to the fact that she didn't notice him earlier. she leaned her head back, groaned at him.

".... pickled plums..." she murmured loud enough for gojo to hear her.

he smiled in satisfaction and gestured his students except megumi to go forward.

"okay, let's go"

megumi finally pried his eyes off from the phone screen.

edited ver.