◉ 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

◈ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ◈

you were cleaning your room as always and you constantly glance at your calendar. today was the day before valentine's day and boy, you were in a panic.

ever since you became a sorcerer, chances for you to hang out with your brother were very slim.

"gojo f!king satoru, always giving us your missions, sigh" you groaned as you furiously sweeping the floor.

you just started cleaning an hour ago so you looked at the clock on your wall. it showed you twelve o'clock. you still can pay a visit to the store. so you quickly finishes up your cleaning and took a quick shower.

after you were done, you rummaged through your closet and you took you white shirt, light blue jeans and your favourite oversized yellow hoodie, which was actually a gift from kiyoomi. and of course, your underwear.

as you already put on your outift, you combed your hair nicely and took your small (your choice of colour) backpack. you decided to head out but an obstacle has yet to come.

you really don't want to meet someone in the hallways. especially a certain blindfolded man. otherwise he will tease the hell out of you.

'this could be hard..' you internally sighed as you touched the wall while activating your technique.

'no one is at the hallway, but that doesn't mean that i'm safe, i need to move quickly' you inhaled deeply as you slowly opened the door.

the creaking sound was loud but not too loud. you popped your head out, turning left and right. no sign of people so you sighed softly and dashed through the entrance, after you locked your door.

time skip

you smiled behind your facial mask as you scanned the varieties of chocolates. you took brown/black/white chocolate bars and put them in your basket.

little did you know, a certain group was observing you from afar as you were busy with your shopping. they gaped their mouths as they watched you happily paid the chocolates and other things.

"does she have someone in her mind?" yuuji slighty sulked.

"she bought chocolates and other stuff. she probably planned to make a valentine chocolates to give someone" nobara said.

"i bet it was for me~" satoru hummed.

"she wouldn't want a perverted teacher to be her valentine" megumi sighed.

"ehh, i want to be her valentine too!" yuuji whined.

"an immature brat as her valentine? what a joke" sukuna said as his mouth appeared on yuuji's right cheek.

"why would she wants a curse to be her valentine?" nobara scoffed.

"...can we go now? i'm not here to watch you three fight over sakusa-san. it's annoying" megumi complained.

"are you jealous, fushiguro-kun?~" nobara teased.

"of course, he is!~" satoru joined in.