◉ 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙥𝙩 2

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

the day has finally come. the day where people anticipated. the day where they can confess their feelings to the one they liked. the day where lovers will spend their time together. that day was called valentine's day.

y/n woke up from her slumber and yawned as she stretches her back. today she get to spend time with her brother, kiyoomi. she felt giddy as she freshen herself up.

as soon as she left the bathroom, she wore the outfit for today's occasion. it had been a while since the siblings spend their time together so they decided to make this day a bit special.

meanwhile, kiyoomi was already at the school, waiting for his sister as he catches up with his former teacher, yaga. they talked for a while, walking around the school.

satoru smile in bewilderment as he teleported to the school, coincidentally in front of kiyoomi and principal yaga. satoru looked at kiyoomi and raised his eyebrow.

kiyoomi knew who was he and frowned at him. y/n sometimes talked about her day and mentioned that her teacher was a pervert blindfolded trash who always call her cutie-chan.

"yo! yaga-sensei" satoru greeted the principal.

"long time no see, omi omi!" satoru smirked.

"mm." was all he replied.

as the adults conversed with each other, kiyoomi saw a familiar girl was walking towards him. kiyoomi bid them farewell and made his way to his sister.

"y/n, let's go" he tugged down his mask, flashing a smile at her.

y/n nodded and smiled back at him as they walked together, hand in hand. satoru saw the siblings walked together and frowned. he was about to ask her to hang out with him but kiyoomi beat him to it.

yaga noticed him were glaring at the siblings, especially kiyoomi and sighed.

"let them be, it's been a while since they hung out with each other" yaga shook his head and walked away.

time skip

nobara, yuuji and megumi were busy searching for certain germaphobic girl around the school. they don't even want to check y/n's room, they could feel her menacing aura from afar when they get near the door.

their second year seniors noticed them and were confused with their action. nobara and yuuji were yelling out the germaphobe's name while megumi just looked around, also looking for her.

maki, panda and toge walked towards the first years.

"why are you looking for y/n-chan?" panda asked the trio.

"we wanted to give something to her" yuuji said bluntly.

"ah, valentine's day" maki hummed.

"salmon roe?" toge asked if they planned to give their gifts to y/n.

megumi quietly nodded "yeah, we were planning to give our gifts to her..." he trailed off.