◈ 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 + 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

❝ 𝐔𝐇𝐌, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 30𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒-- ❞
ー 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

MISSION ; DATE WITH Y/NI

> START

it was a normal weekend for the germaphobe, or so she thought. y/n just wanted to spend the day by herself. kiyoomi was unable to hang out with her due to him being busy.

her love interests decided to spend their time with the girl they have fallen to but of course, there's an obstacle. an argument about who should go on a date with the germaphobe.

unfortunately, this went noticed by y/n. the girl groaned in frustration. there's too many people falling for her and she doesn't even consider about dating and stuff.

now she needs to avoid them at all cost. no matter how hard it could be, as long as they didn't see her, that's good. y/n was wearing a simple outfit and yes, facial mask.

she decided to take a stroll around the school while finding a good hiding spot and clean guaranteed. she looked around, left and right, her back, just to make sure no one saw her or followed her.

time skip

"haha, you three have lost! now that i get to date with cutie-chan..." satoru smirked as he crossed his arms.

"i can spoil her as much as i want!" he exclaimed as he cupped his arms, you could see some flowers and hearts at the background.

"gojo-sensei, it's not fair! you can't just keep her all to yourself" yuuji huffed out.

"does she even want to date you?" nobara glared at the blindfolded male.

"she hates you, gojo-sensei" megumi said bluntly.

"you guys are jealous, that's why you three said those" satoru placed his hands on his hips.

"unfortunately, it's true, gojo-san" kento spoke up, standing beside satoru.

but the blindfolded male just ignored their words and continued with his fantasies of dating with the germaphobe.

"just ignore him, the reality said otherwise anyway" maki said as toge and panda came by.

"what were you guys arguing about just now?" panda asked the group.

"we want to go on a date with y/n-chan, so we made a bet. gojo-sensei won but-" maki cut yuuji off.

"-in the end, you guys started an argument" yuuji nodded.

"we can't let a perverted guy like him to have a date with y/n-chan!" nobara and yuuji said in unison.

megumi just nodded, agreeing with his friends but kento just stay silent. as they continued bickering, maki and toge suprisingly joined while kento and panda stood at the sideline.

"are you not going to join them, nanami-san?" panda questioned.

"...no. i don't need to go on a date with y/n-san when i already have plans with the girl" kento said with his usual stoic expression.

panda sweatdropped and glanced at the group that just turned silent as they heard kento's words. feeling the awkwardness in the air, he decided to walked away.

"n-nanamin?! you-" satoru pointed a finger to the blonde haired male.

kento just shrugged and continued walking as his figure went smaller. irk marks appeared on the people in the group and quickly chased the blonde male. panda just stood there, snickering by himself.

"this is getting interesting"

time skip

the sun went down and the germaphobe was currently running from a certain group that was chasing her at the back. thanks to her brother's training this had come in handy.

"shoot, they're getting close!!" y/n murmured between her pant and accelerated even more.

"y/n, come back!!" nobara yelled out in irritation.

the group were calling for her and doesn't noticed that a certain teacher had teleported to the germaphobe and carried her by his shoulder.

y/n clicked her tongue and trying to pull herself from satoru's grasp. of course she failed miserably. what the group didn't noticed again was kiyoomi was there for the whole time.

he was standing behind the group, his eyes shadowed as he roughly took kento that was now tied up from yuuji's grasp. the pinkette turned around and-

"oh no" he said in his breath.

kento was now released and quietly stood behind kiyoomi. y/n saw him and yelled his name.

"omi omi, help me!" that words made kiyoomi moved instantly.

he ran towards the teacher and quickly kicked him by his side. satoru was distracted as he released y/n from his grasp. kiyoomi was now carrying his sister bridal style as he glared at the group.

"you germs dare to lay a single finger on her..." with that, the group scrambled away, while carrying satoru's dead body.

MISSION ; FAILED

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
__________________

𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐕𝐄𝐑.

ik its bad ehek. anyways thanks for reading, voting and commenting on my story! i truly am happy for it.

p.s. everytime i publish a chapter, i did not get notified abt it so i republish it back. my wattpad is broken so im sorry if there's any mistake