ー nineteen.

❝i signed up for this so you don't have to worry about me❞ーsakusa y/n

i signed up for this so you don't have to worry about me
sakusa y/n

NANAMI KENTO

monday, 10.30 am;

"it seems like the victims were high school students" one of the police officers were in a call.

two older men were in a room, the bald male was sitting in front of a computer as for the other male was resting on a couch.

"who were those guys?! why were they on the scene before forensics?! two of them are just kids, too!" the other male complained as the bald male sighed.

"i don't know the details, either. but you saw the stiffs too, didn't you? that's not something a person could do" he raised his head as he held a cigarette.

"just pretend you never saw it... if you want to reach retirement in this line of work, that is"

time skip

"can you see it? this is the residual taint of cursed energy" kento glanced at the germaphobe who stood a few feet away from the scene.

"do you see it, sakusa-san?" he asked.

y/n grunted as she walked slowly towards the scene. the scent of blood reeks, she flinched. kento noticed her behavior and was a bit worried due to the fact that she's a germaphobe.

"do you need to sanitize more-"

"no need, i'm coming" y/n stood beside him and looked at the footprints.

she hummed in agreement.

"no, i can't see anything" answered yuuji bluntly.

"that's because you're not trying to see it. we typically see curses as if it's perfectly natural to. when a cursed technique is used, it leaves traces behind. that's what residual are. but residuals are much fainter than cursed spirits. so focus your vision and look closely" kento explained to yuuji and he tried to focus more onto the footprints.

"oh! i can see them!"

"of course you can. a proper sorcerer cam sense them before seeing them" ouch.

the trio followed the trail. kento and yuuji bent down and pushed up the yellow tapes, leaving y/n behind. kento decided to step in but yuuji beats him to it.

"here, y/n-chan! let me help you" he psuhed up the tapes slowly as the female went under them.

"gross" she cursed in her breath.

"couldn't you give me a little more praise or something?" yuuji looked at kento's back.

"i don't praise or disparage anyone. i adhere to facts and judge on that basis. that's who i am. there was a time when i mistakenly believed society operated the same way, but enough about that. let's follow them" spoke kento.

y/n just nod as a reply.

"yeah! let's go all-out, y/n-chan!" yuuji puts his fist on his palm.

"no, when moderate effort will suffice, use moderate effort" the pinkette flinched while y/n just sweatdropped.

"let's go" kento walked first.

yuuji just gazed at the male's back, feeling a bit disappointed as both of them were not clicking. y/n being y/n, she just don't give any f*ck. all she wanted to do was to finish this mission, go back to her dorm and clean herself.

 all she wanted to do was to finish this mission, go back to her dorm and clean herself

edited ver.

nanamin, you're too damn sexy-