― thirty eight.

❝a special one

a special one. of course
―sakusa y/n

THINGS WILL GET PRETTY... SERIOUS

"megumi, i hope you will find your brain around here" y/n crossed her arms and glared at the back of his head.

megumi sighed and return the glare of his own "i'm trying to protect you three, that's all" he said.

"we're not saying you have to tell us anything, but at least rely on us. we're friends, right?" said yuuji, looking at megumi in worry.

megumi stayed silent after yuuji said those words. after a short while, he opened his mouth to speak.

"tsumiki's... still bedridden" a small gasp came out of yuuji as the two women didn't reacted.

"the curse of yasohachi bridge only appears before its victims. since she can't communicate herself, i have no idea when she'll be killed by the curse. so i want to exorcise it right away. but it's true that our mission's danger level has increased-"

"okay, okay, we get it now" nobara cut off his words as both her and yuuji turned around and walked away in a relaxed way.

after the small emotional moment, the group of four finally made their way to the destination, an area with a small river.

crossing a river or other border- acts that symbolize crossing to the afterlife- carry important meaning in sorcery.

they stepped over the small river, y/n could feel the electric feeling from the ground, as if they just entered a new, dangerous territory. something came out of the ground, many pillar-like zoomed upwards, connecting to the ceiling(?).

a cursed spirit came out from the dirts on the ceiling(?), like a mole. y/n grunted in disgust, another huge ass germ she needed to take care off. well, in this case, it was them. the group prepared for the fight, from someone's perspective, the sight was pretty cool.

as they stood still, y/n could see a glimpse of a cursed aura somewhere at their back and she yelled.

"look out, from our back!" as if on cue, a wild series of giggles were getting louder and a cursed spirit ran towards the group.

y/n coughed from the dust and saw the cursed spirit with a huge mouth and an ugly set of teeth but surprisingly white omg so clean- and a human face on the top. oh how y/n wanted to slaughter that germ, but her friends' safety was her priority.

the cursed spirit looked at the teens and spoke in an alien voice while it was ... poking one of its fingers in its ear.

"what's this someone beat me here?"

"dang, a special one. of course" y/n sighed as she removed her dirty mask, throwing it inside a small plastic she brought.

no littering, y'all.

one thing leads to another, now yuuji and nobara got separated with megumi and y/n. the other duo would handle the one who grabbed nobara away and y/n stayed with megumi. the annoying moles looked a bit hard to handle but they will try their best.

things will get pretty interesting now, i'm excited to write reader activating her domain djdhsj but this time it will be an incomplete one>:]