ー seven.

❝these pests are nuisances

these pests are nuisances. let's wipe them all
sakusa y/n

SUCKED IN

megumi slid open the sliding door and they entered the building.

'great, look at how clean the ground is..' y/n squinted her eyes as she looked at the ground.

"wait!" megumi held his hand out, signalling them to stop walking.

"what is this? wh-what's going on here? this is a two-story dorm, isn't it?" yuuji asked.

"c-c-calm down! it's a maisonette!" nobara nervously said.

'no, it's not.." y/n thought as she stood quietly at the back.

'it's the deployment of an innate domain due to cursed energy. it's my first time seeing one this big' megumi thought as a bead of sweat made its way on his left cheek.

"where's the door?!" megumi said loudly as they turned their heads around, only to find nothing.

"th-the door's gone!" yuuji said.

"how?! we just came in through here, didn't we?!"

yuuji and nobara circled around as they chanted something while y/n started to ask herself how the hell she ended up with these idiots. except megumi, she thought.

"the dog remembers the scent of the entrance" megumi said with a blunt tone.

"oh, my!" then, yuuji quickly ruffled the dog's white fur and nobara was standing beside them, exclaiming 'good boy!' to the dog.

"you are way too calm!" megumi yelled as y/n nod her head.

"you are very dependable, fushiguro. thanks to you, we'll be able to rescue people and save ourselves too" yuuji said as he gave him a closed eyes smile.

y/n quietly agreed at yuuji's statement. megumi looked to the ground and closed his eyes.

a/n; tf his eyelashes are beautiful. another pretty boii<3

"let's keep moving"

time skip

they entered a dim room. y/n scanned the room instantly and saw a body was leaning against the wall as it was on the ground.

'a dead body. a f!cking dead body. great' y/n gave a grimace of disgust.

yuuji ran towards the body and lied his eyes on it.

"atrocious" y/n said as she stood at the back, keeping her distance from nobara.

"that's... three people, right?" the author couldn't remember who said that so she just leave it there.

yuuji scanned the body and saw the dead man's name tag.

'okazaki tadashi'

"let's take this body back..." yuuji breathed out.

moments later, yuuji and megumi broke out a fight, as expected from y/n. nobara tried to stop them as y/n interfered, getting fed up with the boys.

"idiots! both of you want to fight that much then just arrange a place or stuff! we're here to finish some shit, not to-" y/n and nobara sunked into the black void that was appeared under them.

"kugisaki? y/n-chan?" yuuji looked at his right and they were nowhere to be found.

'no way! demon dogs should have sensed the curse!' megumi was in disbelief.

he then saw his shikigami was stuck on the wall, its head was shown, blood oozes from its eyes and mouth hanging open. yuuji widened his eyes at the sight.

"we're running!" megumi shouted at yuuji.

suddenly, a curse, appeared out of nowhere, was now standing in the middle of the boys as they faced each other. realization hit them and they were paralyzed.

next chapter .

"ah, crap" y/n panted as she observed the small curses around her were adding up.

edited ver.

THANK YOU FOR 500+ VOTES!!! IM GLAD THAT YOU WERE ENJOYING THIS STORY🤭 HH I JUST REALIZED THAT SINCE Y/N'S WEAPONS ARE THE TWO KATANAS.. LEVI, HATES GERMS, USE TWO BLADES(?)-- SOMEONE POINTED THAT OUT AND I WAS LIKE- WTF REALIZATION HIT ME--