― thirty five.

❝perspective is what makes us different

perspective is what makes us different. yes, it means my perspective of you being a bacteria-
sakusa y/n

NOSTALGIA

"one day, kanada and the other three were absent without permission" said delinquent 'b'.

"that wasn't all that unusual by itself, but when we contacted their families, we heard that those four hadn't come home the day before. it caused a pretty big stir. then, they were found unconscious under the bridge. they gor chewed out good, but all four swore up and down they didn't remember a thing"

"i think that's it" said the old man.

time skip

time went by, evening came in. y/n and the others grouped together in front of a car to continue the discussion.

"i've been to yasohachi bridge too" megumi spoke.

"to bungee jump?" a knock on the head by yours truly, y/n.

"it's easy for curses to take root in haunted locations, just like in schools, so people from jujutsu high regularly patrol it. there wasn't anything unusual at the time, though. it might be a bit famous, but it's still used as a normal bridge" explained megumi.

"perhaps we should check it out" said y/n.

akari hummed in agreement as the old man, takeda approached the group.

"fushiguro-kun?" he called.

"sorry, i was curious about something" he smiled.

"what is it?"

"tsukimi took awfully good care of you when you were in school. is she doing well?" takeda asked.

it took a few moment before megumi answered the old man "yes".

"who's tsukimi?" yuuji asked.

"my older sister" megumi answered.

"you tell us too little about yourself!" nobara scolded.

while they continued with the discussion, y/n went silent again. it felt as if she was really quiet this time. only adding a few words and comments about the case. her mind only focused on one thing.

it happened when she was napping in the car. the tiredness really made her slept too heavy to the point where she could appeared in a certain curse's domain.

flashback

what did y/n dream about when she was napping? a nice dream? a nightmare? perhaps memories. or maybe... sitting on the king of curses's lap- wait what? sitting on his lap... y/n quickly opened her eyes and took a deep breaths.

the place was dark and a bit creepy. the sound of liquid dripping echoed the place. the red dim lights illuminated the place, her sight was a bit clearer. she saw the pool of red crimson liquid with some skulls scattered around. oh gosh, a legit nightmare.

y/n tried to move her body but she felt someone was holding her tight. their hands wrapped around her waist and their head was slowly rubbing against hers. a deep chuckle came out of the person, the voice that y/n knew too well. their hold tighten as they nuzzled into her neck.

the germaphobe tried so hard to push them away but no luck with her. in fact, she knew she can't escape it. no, not from sukuna himself. if they were to fight now, we all know who will win in the end. y/n squirmed even more, trying her best to pull the hands away

"what's wrong, sweetheart? don't you like it when your husband holds you like this..?" sukuna whispered into her ear.

the unexpected action made y/n's ears reddened. she quickly raised her hand and pushed the male's head away from her. y/n glared at him but the male didn't reacted to it. he expected it all along.

"who are you to call yourself my husband? heck, i'm not into you at all. especially when you literally are the king of germs..." she hissed.

sukuna scoffed at her remarks. does she remembered that time? or she's now a different person? sukuna decided to test her wether she was his deceased first love long time ago.

"sweet little y/n, let me ask you this question. would you mind giving me a honest answer? either way, i will force you to give one"

"do i even have an option?"

a cruel smirk formed on his lips as he slowly leaned down to her who was also backing away.

"...you activated your domain recently, right? empress's garden... how nostalgic was that, hm?"

end of flashback

if you have any question, just leave it in the comment section or pm me<3